Meeting

Intro begins

There standing on a cliff near the ocean is a young man. Looking out with his E/c eyes and determine face. As he checks his phone to see a imagine of a one of many blueprints for different projects.

Then it shows in his house with many different pictures, of him graduating college and universities in many different majors. As well he comes face to face with All Might.

Next shows him walking towards UA with a determined look on his face. As he goes into his workplace and begins his work. As his peers and even teacher stares at him in awe by what he makes.

As well after that he is shown looking at a hologram of a suit along with the power source the arc reactor. Then test flying the suit in the light of day.

Finally it shows him asleep in his desk as his mom puts a blanket on him.As the camera then shows the helmet in different colors along with a picture of Y/n and his dad smiling.

Intro ends

It has been a the amount of time that everyone who applied to UA and their classes, would get notify if they passed or not. But for Y/n he is currently speaking with his friend.

Felicia: I know you got in Y/n. You worried touch.

Y/n: Sorry, I'm just a little nervous since this is not like going to University. This is a school where they train people with quirks, to become heroes. For me I don't have one.

Felicia: I'm sure you got in. Besides you got the support of the Number 1 hero with you. So don't worry about it.

Y/n relied with a smile at Felicia. She has always supported him. Even though she is a AI he made. She has given more support to him not just because he is her creator. Due to the fact that she genuinely cares for Y/n like a older sibling. As well she always teases him about getting a girlfriend and trying to get with kids his age. Which annoyed him a little, still he couldn't get mad at her.

As Y/n continue to work on his projects. He heard his phone ring, as he reached over to it. He saw that it was his mom.

Y/n: Hey mom you need something?

Mom: Yes dear, there is someone here waiting, for you.

Y/n rise an eyebrow at what she said.

Y/n: Is it really for me?

Mom: Truly. Y/n come home to talk to him.

Y/n: I'll be right there.

With that he hung up. As he clean up his workshop. As well made sure that his data is secure.

Y/n: I'll be back Felicia.

Felicia: Have fun Y/n.

He roll his eyes as he walk back home. When he enter he saw his mom serving team to a interesting individual. Though if his research was correct them he is the principal of UA.

Mom: Y/n, I would like to introduce to you, Mr. Nezu.

Nezu: It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n. I have been wanting to meet you ever since Power Loader told me about you.

Y/n: It's a honor sir.

Nezu: I got to say Ms. L/n you make some good tea.

Mom: Thank you Nezu. I always do enjoy a good tea.

Nezu: Likewise, now unto the reason of my visit. Y/n you know that we usually send letters home to see if the participants. But you are a unique one Y/n. So I came here to tell you.

Y/n look a bit nervous as well his mother. Then Nezu responded.

Nezu: That you passed with flying colors. You are in UA support course.

Y/n was soon enveloped in a hug by his mother and cheer. After the moment passed she let go.

Y/n: Thank you Nezu. But something is telling me that you don't just come here to tell me this.

Nezu:haha. Right you are. I wanted to meet a person who has a high IQ. It's very refreshing to talk to someone who understands complex ideas.

Y/n: Indeed. Though Nezu, can I ask you to see my little workshop.

Nezu: What for Y/n?

Y/n: I want to show you something, I think,that it could change the world.

Nezu look a bit at Y/n, soon his own curiosity has won and agreed to see what Y/n wants to show him. After they went to his workshop Nezu was very, impress with how organize and have high tech it look.

Y/n: Felicia come and meet Nezu from UA.

Felicia popped up in her hologram form which made Nezu jump a bit.

Felicia: Hello Nezu, I'm Felicia Harmon the AI that Y/n made.

Nezu: My you sure are very impressive AI dear. Sorry if I was surprise. I have never seen a AI like you before.

Felicia: Why thank you Nezu. I'm very unique since, I was model after the human brain.

Y/n: Don't worry Nezu. I've taken every precaution when making her but it turn out to not be needed.

Felicia: So I take it that you are in UA.

Y/n: Yep.

Nezu look at the interaction, and saw how Y/n and Felicia talk like siblings and Felicia look like a older sibling. With how proud she is of Y/n.

Y/n: Anyway, Felicia I brought Nezu here to show him the MK 1 project and the Arc reactor project.

Felicia: Are you sure about this Y/n?

Y/n: I am sure. With Nezu's help we can get the right materials.

Felicia look at his determine face and agree. Soon both began to explain the Arc reactor and MK1 projects to Nezu. Along with the blueprints and calculations.

After listening and seeing how very well detail the plans are and he can see how it can change the world.

Nezu: My you sure have though of every detail down to the letter.

Y/n: Thank you nezu. So now, that you heard of what I'm planing to do. What do you think?

Nezu look at Y/n seeing his, sincere face and the fire in his eyes. All might was right about him. He does have the spirit of the true hero.

Nezu: Y/n you have proven to be a great genius and have shown, to have what it takes to be a hero with your plan.

Y/n: Does that mean.

Nezu: I will give you my support on your projects. I believe that this will change the world for better. I will need the list of supplies and materials you will need.

Y/n: Felicia will send you the list also Nezu I can think of more ways to help improve UA. When I get a better look at the area.

Nezu: I look forward to it Y/n.

Nezu took out his hand, as Y/n shook his hand. As in the end of the conversation ended well. Y/n now knows that he has the support of the principal of UA on his side and will make good in his word. Even Nezu is looking forward to seeing how Y/n will change the world.