New school

Ella's p.o.v
I woke up and had a fast breakfast because I woke up really late. And on my first day of school!! Of course my parents were already at work so they couldn't leave me at school. Great!
*Later arriving at school*
It was 9:00 am and I finally arrived at my class door . I was so nervous but I went inside and everyone looked at me. Not knowing what to say I said, "hi is this class 5?" The teacher was really skinny and had a lot of pimple scars. She said yes and introduced me to the class. I was looking around to observe at the students when I saw the same black haired boy I bumped into. What a coincidence! The teacher Ms Rose told me to sit next to him and I was really excited.
Jeffrey: Welcome new girl
Ella: hi so what's the teacher like
Jeffrey: well shes not the greatest looking but shes a really great teacher. Anyway why don't you come sit with me and my friends at lunch and you can get to know us
Ella:* giggles* sure
*After class*
Jeffrey: Lets go to the cafeteria its this way.
Ella: Hey wait for me first i need to use the restroom
Jeffrey: Sure its this way
Ella's p.o.v
I finished using the restroom and put on my cherry lipgloss. When I came out Jeffrey was gone and I was left alone in the hallway. What a great start I was having. I felt sad and started wandering around trying to find the cafeteria when I saw a girl walking in my direction. She was tall red headed and not gonna lie kinda cute.
Ella: hey excuse me can you tell me where the cafeteria is?
Girl: yeah its this way im actually going there so ill show you.
*Walking to the cafeteria*
Girl: Hi my name is Max if you want you can sit with me im not really social but I have a feeling your not a bad person.
Ella: Oh um sure thanks and my name is Ella.
Ella's p.o.v
On out way to the cafeteria I saw Jeffery making out with another girl. And even tho we weren't even friends yet I felt hurt that he ditched me. I didn't show it because I had a really nice person here with me. We arrived at the cafeteria and wow.

 We arrived at the cafeteria and wow