Samuel | Long Before

You were at Samuel's party, people watching and sipping spunked punch from a red cup of plastic. Initially, you didn't want to come but Samuel had invited you personally and you couldn't say no to him. But right now you wished you had because he was too busy to keep you company like he said he would. You saw Marina and Nano exit the room together and by the look on their faces, they had a great time in there. You didn't care about what either of them did as long as it didn't hurt Samuel. But this, them hooking up, it would hurt Samuel a lot. What the hell was wrong with that girl? She had the most caring boyfriend and she went behind his back to fuck his brother. Seriously, what is wrong with her? You gulped down the rest of your drink and made your way towards her. But you came across Christian who handed another cup of punch to you.

"Let's see who's faster!" He challenged and you accepted.

You counted to three and brought the cup to your lips drinking as fast as you could, but Christian was more experienced so obviously, he won. Because of your little competition, you lost sight of Marina. You pushed through the people and found her playing truth or dare. Some girls grabbed your hands and pulled you down with them to play. You didn't struggle against them. Some people did their dares and told their truths then Marina was dared to take off her shirt. Soon it was your turn and you chose dare.

"Take off your bra!"

Unlike Marina who hadn't hesitated to complete her dare, you had a few doubts. But when the redhead cocked her eyebrow and smirked, you had to show her that you were not a scaredy-cat. So you took your bra off and threw it at her feet. More drinking and dancing happened until Marina's brother stormed in screaming at his sister. The party didn't last long after the siblings' argument. As everyone left, you stayed behind and offered to help clean the apartment. Mostly because you couldn't find your bra. A detail that you didn't tell the García brothers and thus hoped you could find it before them. You had a bunch of empty plastic cups in your hands when you turned and slammed into Nano, who had the bowl of punch in his arms.

"I'm so sorry!" You both said then laughed.

But Nano's eyes trailed down to your chest where your wet top clung to your breasts. Your nipples hardened and it was easy to notice now that you weren't wearing a bra.

He squinted his eyes at you and, checking his brother wasn't near, whispered, "Who did you fool around with?"

"You're one to talk? At least I didn't betray anyone!" You whisper yelled back, "I saw you and Marina. I won't tell Samuel because it's not my place to, but you have to!"

He looked taken aback and if Samuel hadn't interrupted he would have probably told you some rude words. Instead, he left the room.

"What happened to you?" Samuel asked, then he caught sight of the shape of your breast and looked away, "I guess this is yours?" He held out the bra and you nodded embarrassed.

"I didn't fool around with anyone," you said as you placed the cups on a table and took your underwear from him.

"You don't have to explain anything to me," he didn't look you in the eyes, "It was a party and you had fun."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to."

He scratched the back of his neck, "Do you need something to change that wet shirt?"

You nodded with a small smile and followed him to his room. He rummaged through his drawer and pulled out a hoodie. He handed it to you and left the room to give you some privacy while you changed. You got rid of the wet top, put on your bra and then his hoodie. It smelled like him and you involuntarily breathed in. You helped clean the rest of the room and when it was all finished you plopped down on the couch and yawned.

"I'm off, I have some business to do," Nano said and rushed past you to the door.

"Beer?" Samuel asked, handing you a bottle.

"I shouldn't but what the hell," you shrugged and took a swing of the bottle.

"I keep wondering, why was your bra on the floor?"

"A stupid dare," you shook your head, "At least I was more decent than your girlfriend."

"She was having fun," he gulped down his beer, "And I didn't have a lot of time to spend with her."

"Your brother did," you scoffed then, realizing what you said, your eyes widened.

"What?"

You panicked. You couldn't tell him. But he clearly heard you. So you did the second most stupid thing. You grabbed his face and kissed him. You pulled back, jumped off the couch and ran for the door. He recoiled after a few seconds and ran after you, catching up with you in the street.

"Y/n! Wait!" He gripped your wrist, "What was that?"

"What did it look like?"

"But why did you kiss me?"

"Why do you think?"

"How drunk are you?"

"Don't be stupid! I'm drunk enough to have the courage to do that but not enough to not realize what I'm doing. I like you, that's why I did it. And I know you're with Marina, but I... And now... Ugh!" Tears blurred your eyes and you cursed Nano for being such an asshole and fucking his little brother's girlfriend behind his back. If he hadn't, you wouldn't have seen anything and wouldn't have to kiss Samuel to cover up the truth you were about to uncover. "I ruined our friendship, didn't I?"

Instead of answering, he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer, connecting your lips once again. You didn't hesitate to wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back. You memorized the way his lips felt against yours, the way he tasted and the way his tongue explored your mouth. You pulled apart when you were out of breath.

"Why did you do that?" It was your turn to ask him.

With his forehead resting on yours, he answered, "Because long before Marina you were the girl I liked. And I still do. I just never thought you'd see me as something more than just your friend."