I'm ALIVE

IM ALIVE ! 

IM ALIVE ! 

Ironically .. 

But im alive :) 

I know what you're thinking .. 

BITCH WHERE THE FUCK WERE U AT ????!!!!

And l understand if you're angry with me .. specially Sana :(  i'm so sorry girl i love you sm and i owe you a big ass explanation. 

So here's the thing . 

In MY counrty . In OUR educational system. and many others to be honest . 

WE HAVE THIS MOTHER EFFING FINAL EXAM THATS CALLED B.A.C . AND THIS SON OF A BEACH WILL DECIDE IF YOURE WORTHEY OF PASSING ON TO COLLEGE OR DOOM UR FUNKING FUTURE AND FLUSH IT DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET. AFTER 3 FUCKING YEARS OF HIGHSCHOOL HUSTLE .

And it's my turn this year to pass this shit

And it's my turn this year to pass this shit . 

The problem is .. 

I HAVE 10 FUCKING SUBJECTS TO STUDY/MEMORISE/ WORSHIP ! (for real yall) to make it. Starting the very first lessons in sept till fucking MAI ! 

AAAAAAND YALL KNOWING PARENTS . 

THEY DONT LET SHIT SLIDE WITH AN "OK U DID GUD" 

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 

IF U AINT AN ENGINEER OR A DOCTOR THEN YOU HAVE FAILED THE FUCKING BLOOD BOND AND THOU SHALL NOT LIVE IN PEACE TILL THE END OF UR LOW QUALITY-UNSUITABLE LIFE .

That's basically what im going through :) 

And the fact that my eldest sister is a fucking doctor doesn't help me with how my folks expect me to be . 

IM LOST YALL I NEED HELP_ 

PRAY FOR MY SOUL GUYS PLEASEEEEE SDIHJFBDISJFH_ I SWEAR ON MY UNBORN CHILDREN THAT ONCE I GET THIS SHIT AT EXACTLY JUNE 11th 

ILL FUCKING BLOW THIS MF DOWN AND SHOWER YOU WITH NEW STORIES AND UPDATES YOU HAVE NEVER IMAGINED ! 

But for now can yall just pray for your girl :( 

On another note ... 

I'm planning a new chapter to seven seas .. AND Sherlock holmes. Soon i promise just give me some time :( dont lose hope in this baby T^T

AND SEVEN SEAS IS AT 9K WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK OJDHFBGIDFJHGBIJSDHFSGIF _ 

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THANK YOU I WANNA CRYYYYYYYYYYY !!!