chapter 2

It's been a week since the entrance exam... right now shoto and biollante are arguing over something.... I'm just watching tv... I sigh and speak up.

(Y): HEY GIRLS IM HEADING OUT GOR A BIT.... IF THE DOOR BELL RINGS AWNSER IT!

Shoto&Biollante: K SEE YOU SOON!

And then they went back to arguing.... I sigh and leave the house... it's been a weird week biollante and shoto are more clingy then usual... anyways I decide to walk to UA to ask the principal something but I came into contact with Goji, Mothra, and Rodan. I was shocked to see them here.

(Y): Goji, Mothra, hell even Rodan what are you guys doing here I thought you were gonna stay at monster island!?

Goji turns and smirks...

Goji: what I'm surprised you dent get my text?

My phone buzzes.... I look and see a message that just got sent from goji...

(Y): Goji you need a new phone plan.... anyways why are you here?

Rodan: dude were gonna be teaching you guys... but you need to stay quiet about it k

I sigh and nod... I then give them a note.

(Y): If you see the principal give this to them Its about shoto I need to keep her hidden from #2 asshat.... sorry endeavor... it goes into detail about stuff that happened 10 years ago... tell him to keep it a secret from the other staff... k?

Mothra takes the note and nods. I smile...

(Y): well better get home before shoto and biollante kill each other....-sighs- why are the more clingy then usual... anyways bye guys....

I walk away. As I approached the house I see a mail man... hes holding a huge box... its heavy so I decided to help him.

(Y): sir do you need help I live in the house your going to if you need something just ask.

Mail man: yes can you take this box what ever's in this box its heavy...

We chuckle and I take the box with little effort... I walk inside and set the box down he then hands me three letters with the UA symbol on it... he gives them to me.

Mail man: I hope you make it kiddo good luck!

I smile and wave bye to him. I sigh and look at the box. I open the box only for me to fall on the ground I feel something on my chest and look down and smile...

(Y): jr you grew didnt ya...

Jr smile and nods shes nice to have around. I chuckle and get up I gave jr a piggy back ride and went to the kitchen only to see shoto and biollante coverd in pasta sauce i smile and take a bit of pasta sauce of shoto's lip and tastes it... then I do the same with biollante... I cant tell if there blushing or not but they both look away from me. I chuckle.

(Y): let's get you too cleaned up then I have a surprise for both of you....