SAVE ME! ~(Chapter 1)

Third person POV

STOP!STOP!STOP!!! Please help!!! Jimin yelled as his bullies beat him up.Thats what you get!!! Jimin cried and kicked but nothing helped him get out of this situation.

After 20 minutes of getting beat to a pulp,he laid there motionless.After many attempts of trying to get up he finally was able to collect his balance.

He went home after nearly passing out on the street, once he got to his house he opened the door he fell strait to the ground his Dad was home and heard a thud, so when he got the entrance he saw his son on the floor
“JIMIN!!!!” Yelled out his father. Mr.Park picked him up and ran to the car. Next thing he new, Jimin was in a hospital bed...again.

(Jimin's POV.)

I woke up with Pain in each part of my body especially in my rib cage,I was in a hospital bed...again.

I was so sick of always ending up here. I have been here so many times that I know everyone's names.

Jimin! I saw my mother run over to me. "Oh honey",I'm so sorry,I have talked to the Principal so many times before but nothing helps" My mom said while crying. "I...It's okay mom it's not your fault".
"I-I know but I have seeing you here all beat up and red eyes because how much you've cried and put up with those bullies".

"Well the Principal has also tried to stop them from beating me up...but they always come back"

ALWAYS.

Hello I'm the author of this  story I don't even know if people will read this but I wanted to give it a try so yeah
My name is not going to be known yet so here is my Nick name:

DAILY_VMIN

Anyways if you happen to stop by and read my story Let Go~ than thank you anyway bye 👋