DAD~(Chapter 3)

After Dahyun left the room, I was just there, sitting on my bed waiting for my Dad to arrive... I was deep in thought, remembering all the misfortunes that have happened in my life.

Like that one time where we (family) were supposed to go and have fun at an amusement park, but then my dumbass got lost that they didn't get to have fun because that where looking for me...it took 4 hours till they found me all scratched up, crying and bleeding, all  because I fell down the stairs in the bathroom, then there was this drunk dude that threw me a bottle of beer, then I bumped into a wall and finally I was crying wanting my family close to me when I noticed some roses and I wanted to give one to each member of my family, but when I tried to grab some, I got cut with thorns so yeah... And the drunk man, that was a hard one to get out of, he kept calling me a punk for not apologizing when he was the one who bumped in to me.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw my Dad coming in with a bag in his hands.

" Hi son, how are you holding up?" He said in a sweet yet worried voice.
"I feel better" I lied, sure I didn't feel fisical pain, to be honest it felt numb...but on the inside I'm.DYING.

"I brought you some rice cakes and mochi"

"Really, thanks Appa" he put the bag on the table beside the bed.

"Son when are you going to stop faking" I was supprised at what he said... I smiled and said,

"Faking what?" I asked putting a smile on my face.

The expression on his face went from concerned to sad and serious, he then said

"That...faking a smile" My smile slowly disappearing.

"It's not fake..."

"Then why doesn't it reach your eyes, they sparkle like stars and your smile no longer has the effect of pearls... It's not the same son... your smile is no longer gives happiness to others, it makes us worried and sad"  I put my head down, not being able to make eye contact with my Dad, I didn't notice I start crying until they fell on my hands my Dad then cupped my cheeks and slowly lifted my head.

"Son I just want to see you smile...your Mom, sisters and hyung also want to see that smile of yours, it always made our day"
I couldn't hold it in any longer and let my tears pour out of my eyes.

"A-ppa I'm s-sorry I-I  can't make y-you g-guys ha-appy" I said while sobbing.

"It's okay son you should get some rest, I'll leave the food here okay" I laid down and he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep well my child" with that he left the room and my eyelids becoming heavier by the minute, till they finally close and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Hello y'all!! Third chapter
Please read and vote
If you don't like it then pls don't make fun of me because I'm really trying my best 🥺
Anyway bye bye 👋
Have a lovely day/night 💜💜💜

Author's special thanks to: vmxnie, JeongxJi and RivErpOol--03 for encouraging me to keep writing the story since I was going to delete it.

Love you all peace!

Let's get it!!!