• The Boyfriend Project •

There's a lot that goes into being in a relationship. Trust, love, commitment and all that crap. You know this and having never been in a relationship has made you realise that you need to gain some experience. There were far too many first in your life that needed to be taken care of. First time holding someone's hand, first kiss, first date, first- well everything pertaining to romance. That's how you came up with the Boyfriend Project. You see you have a crush on one of your cliche popular all star boys. In fact most of the school does, but that's besides the point. If you want any chance you'll need to get some experience and so you decide to turn to your crushes' friend and your ex best friend. You didn't end on bad terms or anything like that it was just the natural drift of high school. You ask Peter to be your practice boyfriend. They'll do all the couple things without the title and Peter will help you with the art of romance and what little he knows. Well at least how to be in a relationship. Peter agrees because they get all the benefits without the strings and they've always thought you were pretty cute. What's the harm anyways? You asked Peter because he was the first person you thought of. Odd, but effective considering he said yes. So now these two will be going on practice dates, having late night phone calls, and practice the physical aspects of a relationship such as...hand holding. There are only three rules of Project Boyfriend.
1.) First rule of Project Boyfriend, there is no Project Boyfriend
2.) Second rule of Project Boyfriend, again there is no Project Boyfriend, and I will castrate you if you ever say we are in a relationship
3.) Don't fall in love with me, dumbass

) Don't fall in love with me, dumbass