Happy B-day Grey

This is dedicated to @Sakurahime2431

This awesome person is the first to request a oneshot from me, so I'm gonna make this one as good as I can. This oneshot will be based on the couple Grey and Natsu from Fairy Tail. Btw I don't know when his birthday is our how old he is. So the age with be made up. Ok so I don't know what color Natsu's eyes are, so I'm just going to go with dark green cause I've seen alloy of pictures where his eyes are dark green.

So enjoy!! (\>.</)

????????????????????????:::::::::::::?????

Grey POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREY!!!!" The 4 loud mouths yelled. Right now I'm in my house and at my door is, Lucy, Happy, Erza, and my love, Natsu. Of course, sadly, I'm not really 'dating' Natsu but I've had a crush on him for like ever! I love his pink hair and dark green eyes. I also love how he just walks around with a open short sleeve shirt, shorts and a scarf. It gives me the perfect view of his body, he is so hot!

"ey... GREY!!" I saw snapped our of my thoughts by Happy yelling at me.

"WHAT?!"

"I wanted to know where the fish is" again with the God damn fish! 

"how many times do I have to tell you, I. Don't. Have. Fish!"

"Ok. Geez~ don't have to be so mean." Happy said walking away to go somewhere else.

"I brought cake!"Erza yelled

"I brought drinks!" Lucy said

"I brought chips!" Happy yelled

"I brought myself!.. oh yeah and them." Natsu yelled pointing at the other three.

"Yeah, cool! Now get out! But leave the chips!" I yelled, everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm not leaving till everyone eats this cake I brought"Erza said, staring at the cake.

"Look Erza, we all know you don't want to share, so I'll give you some money and you can take that cake with you and buy yourself more cake." Erza looked at me and nodded before picking up the cake.

"But you have to take Happy, Lucy and Natsu with you." She nodded before sending death glares to Lucy and Happy. But when she got to Natsu he was already asleep on my bed. She looked at me, like she didn't want to wake him up, but I couldn't blame her, Natsu was not a person you want to mess with when he's sleeping.

"Ok you can leave Natsu, not like he's gonna bother me while he's sleeping." Exactly, he'd not gonna bother me, I'm just gonna stare at him and fantasize. She nodded before forcing Lucy and Happy out of my house before looking back, grabbing the money I had holding out for her and walked out so I could shut the door behind her.

I just sat there my hands pressed against the door and my head resting against it with my eyes closed. He's in my bed. I can't believe that Natsu is in my bed!

I didn't have time to think about it more because I soon felt muscular, warm arms wrap around my waist and an equally warm and hard chest against my back. Before I could say anything I felt something big and hard pressing on my ass; and warm, soft lips on my neck.

"W-what... a-are y-you d-doing?" I asked him, trying to move from his embrace, but he just held me closer to him.

"Grey... why do you tease me?" Natsu asked. What is he talking about? If anything he's the one that teases me.

"I-I d-don't know what y-your talking a-about...." he flipped me around so my back is to the door and his leg is in between my legs. "You don't know what I'm taking about?.." He started, slowly looking into my eyes before moving down to my neck and sucking on it."Grey, what do you mean 'you don't know what I'm taking about!' You're always prancing around with you fine ass, stripping for no reason, no matter where we are!" He said against the skin on my neck.

I.. I didn't know I affected him like that.

"I-I didn't d-do it on purpose. I-I didn't k-know you w-were... were watching m-me"

"How could I not? Have you seen yourself?!" he said. I didn't have time to answer because as soon as those words left his mouth, Natsu started to suck on my nipple while pinching and twisting the other on. Natsu also started to grind his leg again my member hard and fast.

______(_)))))))))(((((_((())(_)(((()))(_))((()(((("

Anyway this is just part one. Party 2 will be called Birthday Sex