Chapter 6: Jisoo is back!

Lisa POV: I slammed the door when I arrived home. I'm THE LALISA MANOBAN and I never feel pain for a girl. At least that's what I thought.

"WHY AM I NEVER GOOD ENOUGH?!" I yell as I punch the mirror.

*doorbell rings*

My eyes were closed when I opened the front door.
"I swear if you don't- oh hey jisoo sorry about that."

I hugged her because I missed my cousin so much. Jisoo goes to a university 2-3 hours away so I don't really see her anymore because all the work and studying she is doing.

"Lisa are you okay? It looks like you've been crying or have been angry." She ask with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh I'm fine." I lie.

"Lisa I never see you like this and I know you are definitely lying. So whatever you're going through must be really bad or hurtful." Jisoo says.

How is she so good at reading my mind? I question her in my mind.

"Yo-you're right." I look down at the ground with tears flowing down my cheeks hitting the ground.

Jisoo walks in the house and pulls me to the couch.

"You can talk to me." She insisted

So I told her everything that happened today and everything else about Jennie expect that part. *smirk*

"Omg Lisa! You're IN LOVE?!" She jokingly teased and taunted me.

"But for real. I think she loves you and you can't just assume that you're not good enough or whatever. You haven't even heard her side of the story." She says calmly.

"Wow Jisoo. You're always to the rescue and always helping me with my problems. One day when you get your wife or gf I will help you like how you help me. I love you and thanks for always being there for me." I hug her

"Do you wanna know why I came here in the first place?"

"Why?" I said sarcastically because I know her answer in mind.

"CHICKEN!" We both screamed at the same time.

"Jinx bitch!" She laughs.

We order chicken from our favorite restaurant.

"It should be here in 30 mins cousin." I tell her.

*12 mins pass* *door bell rings*

Jisoo jumps off the couch so fast it looked like she went 100 mph.

"Yay !! The chickens here early!" She yells as she's running to open the door.

When Jisoo opened the door I turned to see what was taking so long and why I was hearing any conversation. I just saw Jisoo standing there not moving. I got worried.

"Jisoo are you okay?" I giggled nervously.

"Y-yea this worker is just so hot." She stutters

"I'm not a worker. And who are you?"

I froze. I know that voice. It belongs to Kim Jennie.

Jennie POV: I was left in the parking lot crying.
I was wondering why Lisa was so angered and at the verge of tears.

I didn't have a ride to her house or my house so I had to walk a hour to my house.

1 hour later

I arrive home and I was still thinking about what happened today.

Just remembering the way Lisa yelled at me and the pain in her eyes, I felt so hurt knowing that she felt that way. I love her so much.

Me having the crazy amount of love for this girl. I built up the courage to walk to her house. It was a 30 min walk so I was fine with it.

I finally was at her door step. I rang the doorbell and heard loud stomping footsteps run towards the door.

A good looking girl opened the door. Immediately jealousy filled my body  HEAD TO TOE.

She stood there checking me out and she says something about me being a worker. I cross my arms and ask
"I'm not a worker. And who are you?"

"I'm Kim Jisoo, I'm the captain on my varsity hockey team and I'm top 3 in my university so-" Jisoo shows off

"Jisoo. Can you stop bragging. That's MY Jennie." I say with firmness.

Jisoo grows pale from fear of what Lisa will do to her after hitting on Jennie in front of her.

"I-I'm sorry Lisa I didn't know this was Jennie. I'm sorry Jennie I didn't mean to make you feel any type of way."  Jisoo says nervously while glancing back and forth at Lisa and Jennie from the floor trying to hide her red face from her embarrassment. 

"It's okay I forgive you." I smile at her

"Lisa can we please work this out? Tell me everything and why did you leave me? And let's talk in private." I say while tears flood my eyes causing me to see blurry.

Lisa grabs my wrist and we go up stairs in her room. She closes the door and locks it.

"Yes Im so sorry Jennie. I'm sorry for leaving you in the parking lot to cry alone when you needed me the most." Lisa puts her arms around my waist and pulls me in for a hug.

I tippy toe to place my arms on her shoulders and to wrap my arms around her neck. I burrow my face deep in her neck.

I say "it's fine baby. Just Please don't ever leave me like that ever again" I start crying.

"I thought I was going to loose you! My happiness! My smile! My everything!" I release my self from the hug and start banging her chest softly but harshly with my balled up fist.

"Baby baby. I'm sorry! I just couldn't. I had to leave because I didn't want to see you with that bastard Kai." Lisa says

"The way you were caring for him made me realize that I'm never good enough and that you still love him. I understand no one should love a piece of shit like me." Lisa says with tears flowing down her cheeks as she's looking down.

I raise Lisa's face with my hand and pull her in with a kiss. Hopefully that shows her I love her so much. I love her so much more than I have ever loved ANYONE and EVERYTHING in this world.

I feel Lisa smile during the kiss. She then grabs my waist and pulls me closer to her body and to deepen the kiss. I feel her abs rubbing against me.

"Lisa you have no idea how much I love you  and how much you mean to me. Don't ever doubt the love I have for you! You promise baby?"  I shout.

"I promise. And I love you so much more!" Lisa said while caressing the back of my thigh. She was so close to my pussy.

"Then show me baby." I seductively said.