Chapter 6

Once I woke up the next morning it was still very early, but I was always an early bird so it wasn't much of a surprise when I checked the time to see it was only '6:03 am'.

I hoped out of bed and looks through my clothes for today. I was very happy when I heard this school didn't have uniform policy. I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans, my favorite red hoodie, a pair of vans then my black beanie. After I checking myself out in my body length mirror, I head down stairs only to be greeted by silences. It wasn't very surprising I didn't see anyone downstairs. Heading to the kitchen I grab an apple off the counter and eats the fruit quietly as I walk around.

To say this place was amazing is understatement, this place was incredible! It was like I was in the house of the president. It was truly beautiful. As I walk around, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Out of instinct, I went to see who it was since It seemed like the footsteps were coming downstairs. Walking back to the front of the house I didn't see anyone.

"Hm? I thought I heard something." I couldn't question the sound as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I FREAKED THE HELL OUT! As I whipped around, being the clumsy guy I am, I tripped. Over my own foot. closing my eyes waiting for my face to kiss the floor, it never happened. "Already falling for me?" A voice said with a hint of flirt and tease. Opening my eyes I was met with a bare chest of the male who saved me from a possible bloody nose. Looking up I was surprised as hell! I came eye to eye with the guy I seen at the airport last night. 'So he's Mr. Wang's son?' I wondered out loud. ''The one and only.'' He says with a dark chuckle causing me to blush. ''I-Im Mark Tuan. Pleasure to meet you.'' ''Jackson. Im Jackson.'' 'Looks like daddy does have a name' I said in my head with a grin. ''Well Jackson im going to take me leave. School starts in a few.'' With that I walk past my future daddy and out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hia! Did you enjoy that chapter? I hope you did. please vote,comment and share my story please! See yall next time!