8

School. A place of hell. It was the end of the day and let me tell ya, I love this hell! They have a music room, 2 damn libraries, a pool as well as a ball room!! What can be a better hell?

My classes where pretty great as well. The teachers are very kind. Although i like to be by myself, I actually like talking to the students here. They are a few not so friendly kids here but that's normal.

Once lunch hit, i was surprised at what they had. If someone told me this was a 5 star restaurant in disguise i wouldn't be surprised. I've never ate so well in my life and i can't wait to eat more later on at home.

Speaking of home, I had just gotten off the bus and was making my way to my home. My parents had left me a messages saying they had went out with the Wangs and said they will be back pretty late. Walking inside the house, I make my way up the stairs and i regretted it. I head a bed shaking and hitting up against the wall down the hall. Walking towards the sound i had found myself in front of Jacksons room.

"A-ah~!Harder oppa!" My eyes widen and took a U-turn and went back downstairs. My whole body shivered with disgust. "Ew ew ew!" I say to myself throwing my bag onto the couch. I wanted to wash out my ears and brain. It's not like i haven't had sex it just HATE hetro sex. The thought of a girl in that way makes me wanna throw up. I'm 101% gay and no female shall change my love for dick.

To deep in my own thoughts i didn't notice a girl who looked around my age walking downstairs. Her hair messed up from what i assume is from her previous activities. Mentally gagging I watch her leave through the front door. Shaking my head, I walk upstairs and into my room. "I need a shower." i mumble to myself heading to my private bathroom to take a nice shower.

*TIME SKIP*

After I shower I throw on a oversized hoodie that reached mid thigh and a pair of white socks. This was my usual at home outfit. This along with other female clothing. I wasn't ashamed nor was i embarrassed for wearing what i wear. It was what i liked and i didn't care what others thought.

Walking out my room, i head downstairs humming a soft and low tune. Making my way over to the kitchen, I catch myself bumping into something or more like someone.
"Well well, what do i have here?"