Chapter 1

It’s almost been a year since Irish boy band, Westlife, has started their career. It’s a huge difference for them and right now, their dream is just getting started.

They have to record a song to get it all started. So from Ireland, they will be travelling to London and there, they will show their best by recording their first ever song, “Swear it Again”.

The five members, Brian Mcfadden, Shane Filan, Nicky Byrne, Mark Feehily and Kian Egan just got off the airplane and on their way to their hotel that their manager assigned for them.

Brian was holding a camera recorder, and he started recording and interviewing the other lads while walking. He pointed Shane first.

“ Where are we Shane ? “ He asked him

“Where are we Brian ?”

“Were in London baby ! “ Brian shouted

“London baby “ Shane repeated.

They ride a cab to their hotel. Then when they arrived, they were just standing in front of the elevator.

“ What’s up lads ? “ Brian asked.

“ Nicky’s got phobia of lifts” Shane answered.

“ A phobia of lifts ? “

“ yeah “

They entered the elevator excitedly.

“C’mon guys, chill down “ Nicky said.

“ What ? It’s just an elevator.. “ Kian grinned

“ Yeah, it wont hurt you “ Mark laughed.

“ Shut up, Mark”

They all laughed. The elevator closed and they all looked at each other.

“ Olle, olle, olle, olle “ Shane started singing an Irish tune.

“ olle, olle “ The other lads joined him except for Nicky who place his hand between his forehead and his eyes getting really frustrated by the others, especially when they started jumping up and down inside the elevator.

They do this every time they ride an elevator with Nicky, scaring him.

The elevator stopped on the 8th floor of the hotel and the lads stopped their jumping. The doors opened and they started to stumble thru their rooms.

“Yey, were here” Kian said in a childish voice

“At last, thank God “ Nicky sighed.

They were surprised by their Tour Manager who suddenly came out.

“ Hey Anto, we didn’t know you’re here” Shane said

“ Well, your manager wouldn’t let you lads go by yourself.” Anto replied.

“ C’mon, were already grown up, between the years of 19 and 20, we can take care of our self” Brian insisted.

“ Well whatever, now, there are two rooms for all of you, I mean all of us, I’ll just be sleeping on a sofa, Shane and Nicky, you’ll be  share a single bed, Kian and Brian, the same, and Mark already decided that he will be sleeping on the sofa on either rooms” Anto said.

“ Any questions ? “

“ None” they all replied.

“ umm, Mark, you could sleep in our room, if that’s okay for you “ Shane suggested.

“ Well, alright then” he smiled.