Girl Greenie -- Gally

*Gally's perspective*

I push through the crowd of boys to the box, wondering what all the commotion is.

Below, Newt stands over the still form a girl. She looks like she's sleeping, with smooth (y/s/c) skin and long-ish, slightly matted (y/h/c) hair spread around her face. She's beautiful.

"What the hell?" I breathe, still staring at the unconscious girl. She's wearing a white tank top over a dark pair of pants, the material loosely hugging her figure.

"Medjacks," Newt says, looking up, "Gally," he spots me closest to the edge of the box, "come down here and give me a hand getting her out."

I oblige gladly.

We carry the girl to the homestead, carefully laying her on one of the beds. She's really light, but awkward to carry. I wince every time we bang her head on the wall.

"There's nothing wrong with her," Clint says, stepping back.

"Well then why is she still asleep?" I ask, still watching the girl. She is asleep, her chest is rising and falling evenly.

"Don't know," the medjack shrugs, and I start guiltily. I shouldn't be looking at a passed-out girl's chest.

"Well," says Newt, "we should get back to work. Let me know if anything happens." He turns towards the door, leaving me and Clint alone with the girl.

"She's gorgeous," he observes, and I frown.

"Yeah," I say, "she definitely is."

Later that day, I come back up to see the girl again. I feel drawn to her, like she's come kind of magnet.

"Hey," I say to Clint, "you should get some food. I can stay with her for now."

"Thanks, man," he pats my shoulder, leaving the room, "I appreciate it."

I sit down in the chair beside the bed. The girl is still exactly where we left her this morning, she hasn't even moved a finger. In the fading light, she seems to float on the mattress, and I wonder how someone who barely looks alive can seem so otherworldly.

Suddenly she moves, shifting a hand to her face and groaning. She opens her eyes, and I see that they're a clear, deep (y/e/c).

"Do I know you?" She asks, but I can't say anything, I'm too busy staring. Abruptly I become aware of how average I am, in every way.

"N-no," I look away from her, "no you don't know me."

"Where am I?" Shuck, even her voice is nice.

"You're in the homestead. We call this place the Glade, and you've been asleep all day."

"Huh," she sits up, pulling the strap of her top up onto her shoulder where it slipped.

She looks around, taking in the room, then her gaze slides back to me. She studies my face, a small wrinkle appearing between her brows.

"Are you sure I don't know you?" she asks, still frowning.

"Well," I swallow, "everyone who comes up in the Box has their memory wiped, except for their name. I'm Gally, by the way," I add, leaning forwards and holding out a hand.

"(Y/N)," she takes my hand, smiling shyly.

"So, uh," I say, cringing at how dumb I sound, "you wanna head down and get some dinner? I can show around tomorrow, if you want."

"Yeah," she gets up, stretching. I try not to look at the little strip of skin exposed by the action.

"I'm starving." She smiles again, then looks around, shivering in the cool breeze from the window.