Chapter 1- Traumatized🥀

"I'd rather die of passion than boredom."

~Van Gogh
................

Flashback...

Atlanta, Georgia
Approximately 10:53 pm

All I wanted to do was cuddle naked with my boo, but no, this man's phone rang the entire time. I had a feeling he didn't want to answer the back to back calls because they were probably his illegal side line business that he promised me he was gonna leave alone to direct his focus solely on family and music. I'll never understand why Key still wants to be in the mix doing hot shit like trafficking drugs and guns from Atlanta to Memphis. It's not like he needs the money he's already rich from rap.

"Bae wake up." I groaned against key's chest for what felt like the hundredth time. "Bae!" I yelled lifting my head up making him jump in his sleep.

"Hmm?" He hummed wrapping his arms tighter around me, our naked bodies pressed skin to skin.

"Answer that damn phone, cause if hear it ring one more time," I mumbled through clenched teeth pulling his arms from around me yanking the sheet from his chest.

"Where it's at?" He grumbled with his eyes still closed patting around the bed looking for his phone knowing damn well he could hear and feel the phone vibrating under his pillow. I just rolled my eyes like this nigga can't be serious. Raising up I snatched the pillow from under his head smacking it against his goofy face. I grabbed his phone looking at the contact on the screen and to my surprise it was Dolph calling, which only meant one thing.

"Aye, you ain't leaving on anymore drug missions so you better let Dolph know what the fuck is up or I will." I warned before dropping it on his chest. "I'm dead serious, you better let him know."

"Ight, damn." He huffed rolling over on his back swiping answer bringing the phone up to his ear. "Aye, stop calling me nigga I told you,-" he stopped mid sentence, carefully raising up against the headboard. His eyes shot wide open and he pulled back mugging the lit screen. "See this is exactly why I don't fuck with niggas?!" He yelled angrily throwing the sheet off of his legs sitting up with his back to me. I scrunched my face up turing on my side propping my chin on my fist mentally preparing myself to cuss his ass out if he was about to get up and leave.

"Don't trip me and fizzle gone ride through since we know where he be at....Bet I'll tap in witchu you later." He spoke into his phone before hanging up.

I laid quiet for a second, waiting for a explanation of that phone call because Key doesn't just hop up over small shit. I guess he could feel my eyes burning a hole into his back so he quickly looked over his shoulder nodding at me before pulling his tank top over his head.

"What happened?"

He didn't respond instead he stood from the bed pulling his Ralph Lauren briefs on turing around cutting his eyes at me.

"What happened?" I questioned again but he still didn't say a word he continued getting dressed like I wasn't even there pulling his black Nike sweats on disappearing off into our room walk-in closet coming back out with a pair of black and red jordan 12's.
I smacked my lips because I knew he was ignoring me on purpose.