Chapter 8. The stories of michael, edward, and Jessica.

This story is going to be quite long so I suggest you grab a snack, wipe your butt and head to your bedroom, and relax because it's quite the doozy. While the title may just have three names, there's others who I met on the first trip.

I had just returned from an Ohio job and it was the best paying job I had ever done. Mostly because the schedule made us finish quick so we got a bonus money for hard work and passing all inspections. While I rested back in Orlando, I was called back to the office of the school. The director had just recently been changed to a woman named Janice.

Jasmine and I had known each other for a while now. I was kind of surprised that she wanted to speak to me again after all the years I've known her.

"So how was your Trip back from Ohio?"

I replied to her, "it was alright, I did enjoy the pay a little more than the state. I don't mind if I would have stayed longer but I really wanted to head back and relax for a few weeks until the next contract."

She looked at me seriously from the other side of the desk, "Yes that's why I came to you instead of anyone else," she got up and closed the door to her office. She sat back down and turned off her computer.

" I need your help Joshua. I know a while back you took some coding, programming, and network classes outside the union. You're the hacker, Axion, aren't you?"

"Where did you hear about that name?"

" I may be old but I'm not dumb. I know you've looked at the dark web too. I know about your exes and why you're alone."

"Wait, I only told one person inside the web about my exes. You're the spider?"

"Bingo. It's an pleasure to meet such a young hacker. Most of you kids are already way too old. You're different and I need your help with a serious situation."

"What is it?"

"I'm too old to run such a scheme like this. I need your help getting a friend of mine out of the states. He's a reformed person but, he feels like he has no path here. After countless time trying to reconsider, he hasn't budged. That was before, now is different. The old gang he was in is aware he is out and they want to kill him for being a snitch."

"He can go into witness protection."

"The cops don't want to help us anymore. He's out, he's out and he's nothing to them."

"What's so bad about the gang though? Who did he turn in?"

"It was the largest cocaine distribution of the North, across the border. His branch expanded as far back to the borders of USA and Canada. He also turned in 4 of the gang leaders. You caught him at 20 years old if you don't remember, the plot inside the black market?

"Yeah I remember that too. His situation though? sounds like the bloods."

"no the bloods know nothing about his other than the market will be dry for a few months. So his smaller gang will be in charge of killing him."

"Alright what do you want me to do?"

She pulled out some boxes from under her desk along with 3 cellphones and a suitcase. It was dell computer but, it had to be made.

"You'll run the operation through here. Take it with you. Once it's done, destroy the computer and the cellphones. You have a time limit of 3 days."

"3 days?! Do you know how long his information will take to erase especially he has a rap sheet? 3 days won't be enough."

"He's already chosen where to go. I'll handle transportation. You'll handle his records. Don't make me regret this next part. I'm paying you upfront for all this and you get to skip out on 1 contract."