"You fucking asshole"

"You ready little sister?" Said my brother whilst driving into the school's car park. "Not really" I groaned. Chuckling, Dylan added "but this is a fresh start. A new beginning. No one here knows you"

I smiled weakly and replied "I know I know. The past is in the past and whatnot"

"Just forget about what happened in Canada"

If you couldn't tell already, it is my first day in Westside High school. I moved recently from Canada because of personal reasons.

Getting out of the car, I straightened out my black skater skirt and tucked my Aztec black and white top. I am wearing a pair of my black chunky ankle boots. Not forgetting my black MK bag. I made my way to the front entrance to get my time table and locker combination from the reception.

Dylan following behind, we were greeted by a snobby lady. She's probably on the time of the month.

"What?" She asked rudely, not paying attention.

"Im here to collect my time table and locker" I said giving a fake smile.
"Name?" She said annoyed.

Dylan could see my fake smile a mile away so he took over "Lauren Collins"

"Here you go and welcome to Westside" she said handing our timetables and combinations. Taking mine and i set off to class. Ew.

Dylan catching up to me "if anyone messes with you, come straight to me"

"Shut up" i laughed.

Saying a quick bye, i continued my search for Science.

My bag dropping to the floor, I groaned. "Watch where you're going asshole" I said trying to pick up the few sheets I was given by the lady at the front.

"Maybe you should look where you're going, babe" the extremely attractive boy replied. He is wearing a white teeshirt which defines his muscles along with black skinny jeans. Looking at him, I see he is with two other boys chuckling. "Asshole" I muttered to myself as I crouched to pick up the papers.

Two girls running over to help me pick my stuff up "That's Tyler Arson, hot, sexy and a heartbreaker. If I were you, I would stand clear of him. He's bad news" she said handing me the sheets and getting up. sticking her petite hand out for me to shake "im leya". I shook her hand and and replied "Lauren" i said with a smile. Thanking her for helping me pick up the sheets.

"I'm Saima" the other girl said. She smiled.

I smiled back and asked where Mr Holland's room was. Luckily for me, they showed me where it was.

The bell went off and I went towards the teacher getting his class ready. "Hi, I'm Lauren"

"Ahhhh, you must be Lauren Collins" He said with a creepy smile "if you could go sit at the back and I would introduce you shortly"

I thanked him and made my way to the empty desk. I was asked to stand up and introduce myself and say something interesting.

As I stood up, the door was pushed open and all eyes turned towards it.

"Mr Arson, late again! Go and take a seat and next time you are late, it will be a detention"

As soon as his eyes found mine,he smirked. He took a seat next to me which was the only empty seat. "Please go ahead Miss Collins" the bald teacher said.

All eyes were burning onto me. I even heard a few wolf whistles. "My name is Lauren and im 17 years old" I sat down after.

"Thank you Miss Collins and welcome to Westside" Mr Holland I think his name was continued

Feeling a pair of eyes burn on the side of my face, I turned around "do you want something?". He smirked, "yeah me on top of you". Completely disgusted I just turned away trying to ignore anything else he says.

Tyler continued to say some dirty pick up lines but they were all ignored.

"Aren't you going to talk to me?" Sighing "listen, I really don't want to get involved with people like you and i would appreciate it if you just leave me alone"

He grinned and just shook his head.

Soon, I was released out of Mr Holland trying to educate the class on the process of reproduction.
Everyone rushed out of the class wanting it to be over.

Feeling my self get dragged across the hall, I didn't have time to think what was happening.

Getting pushed back against a shelf, I feel a pair of lips on mine. The person trying to put their tongue in my mouth, I bit it as hard as possible and pushed them back.

"Did you just fucking bite my tongue?" His voice. The one and only, Tyler Arson.

"You dick, leave me alone" i scream trying to go. He grasped my waist and I did the only thing that will hurt him. The thing where my father taught me as self defence.

I kneed his crotch.

"Im not that easy you fucking asshole" I spat at his as I opened the door and walked off leaving a pained Tyler Arson on the floor.

Ouch.

**********
There you go! Hope you have enjoyed the first chapter!

Lauren Collins is played by the beautiful Lauren Jauregui.

Don't forget to vote😘

Stay beautiful...xo
- @jbandthemagcon
- @qwertycabello