New Prologue

*In this story, the eras went by faster so Michael passed away at 40 in this story. And his kids are almost 20 years old...*

It's a sad day for the world for they lost an incredible man. Michael Jackson had unfortunately passed and its the day of his funeral. But what no one knew was that his spirit was watching with an angel by his side.

Angel: Michael, you may have made a big mistake. They weren't ready for you to leave.

Michael: I'm sure it will be fine.

Angel: Look at them Michael... *points at the Jackson family and Krystal*

Krystal walked in with the Jackson family and with Michael's kids by her side. Was she ok? No, she wasn't but she had to hold herself together for the kids. Michael had left them in Krystal's hands as well as everything he owned in his will and the Jackson family thought it was a good choice. Michael watched as his family was devastated. He felt heartbroken to see his kids crying. A smile appeared on his face when he heard Krystal talk about him before it went away at the sight of Krystal breaking down in tears. She was always a strong woman for him who had been going through a lot. But he always forgot that Krystal was very similar to him. Time passed and he watched Krystal struggle for the next few years after his death. She wouldn't smile brightly like she did in the past with him. He watched her cry to sleep every night and he wasn't able to give her a hug and say its ok. One day, Janet came to visit Krystal while the kids were at school.

Janet: Krys, how are you doing? *hugs Krystal*

Krystal: I'm not ok...

Janet: Krystal, you have to keep going. What about the kids?

Krystal: Don't you get it? The only reason I'm living right now is for the kids. The only reason I lived on the past was because of Michael. He was my only reason. He kept me sane. I loved him. I cant smile without feeling pain.

Janet: *sigh* I forgot that... I forgot he had such an impact on you. If you need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to call me or mom. Ok?

Krystal: Ok. Thanks Jan...

Michael couldn't believe what he heard. If he knew that Krystal was in love with him, he would have been much more careful. He would have told her that he felt the same way. Before his death, he had realized that he loved Krystal but thought she would never feel the same way. He was regretting everything now. She needed him more than everything but he's not there anymore.

Michael: What have I done? I have hurt those closest to me, broken hearts of the people I loved and killed their sanity.

Angel: Now you know what I meant.

Michael: I need to fix this.

Angel: You can't return. The only way to do so is if they live in the Neverland Ranch. They won't be since Krystal can't do it. Memories of the both of you live in those walls. Decades of memories that won't disappear.

A year passed and Krystal has watched how the kids have become much better while she is becoming worse. Slowly but surely, she was losing her sanity. Thankfully she can control it while working. Due to the past few years, she decided that the kids deserve something special for being so strong.

Krystal: Kids, I would like to talk to you 3.

Paris: What's wrong aunt Krys?

Krystal: Nothing is wrong. I just thought that since you all have been so strong for so long, I wanted to give you a gift. It can be anything. I'll be in the study, let me know what you'd like.