Chapter 3

*The next morning, all the Michaels were up early including Paris, Prince and Blanket just to be able to send Krystal off for her trial. The boys were awestruck when they saw Krystal come out of her room in a suit.*

(Krystal's outfit)

(Krystal's outfit)

Krystal: I gotta go.

Bad: You haven't told us why though...

Krystal: Kids, can you explain to them once I leave?

Prince: Sure aunt Krys. We'll be watching you go in since its on the news...

Krystal: *sigh* ok

*Krystal left the house while everyone went back to the hall.*

Dangerous: Kids, where is she going.

Blanket: Shes going to court. She has a trial today. We had one yesterday as well.

Invincible: What happened?

Paris: Well dad, This is it dad, invincible dad and history dad, you know the kids who had helped sue you?

History: Which one?

This Is It: The ones who tried during my era?

Prince: Yup, they tried to sue you again. But Krystal took a risk. She took things into her own hands knowing that only she would be able to stop this once and for all. She saw how much you suffer and wanted you to be at peace.  She couldn't stand to see you hurt.

Paris: Yup but once they found out she would win, they immediately sued her too. But they still allowed her to stand in the court case yesterday. It was for you. But today, she's almost on her own. The only person who's helping her is the guy she tutored in his university for his masters and phd. He's helping her. He even invited us for his wedding.

Blanket: But these trials were what was stressing her out. That's why she thought she was delusional. The people who believes in her are not allowed to be around her. The people who don't like her because of how smart she is trying to destroy her. They've been harassing her, physically and mentally but she's been strong. She got strength from you.

Thriller: *tear drops* She's such a incredible best friend. What would we do without her?

Bad: We wouldn't be here. She's been our strength our whole life. Since I knew that since there isn't another one of us, the last one of us was probably This Is It.

Prince: Dads, she was your strength. You survived because of her. She got you through your hardest times.

Blanket: She's on the news!

News: Breaking news, Krystal Kwon has arrived at court she is not allowed to even walk in without handcuffs because she knows how to fight well.

*Krystal arrives at court and two police come up to her.*

Police 1: So, Ms. Queen of Pop, not so much of a queen now huh?

Police 2: Look at her, of course she's not. Besides, she has to cuffed.

*The police pull her roughly and cuff her, putting her in the most uncomfortable and painful position. They pull her and push her around, almost making her fall. But she stands her ground. Not letting them push her around anymore. They push her into the court with the reporters trying to push a camera in her face. The reporters get locked outside. News ends.*

This Is It's POV

This is all because of me. How could I let this happen? She knew that I would be mad but she took the risk, for me! I wish she didn't have to suffer because of me. And I made her take care of my kids. How has she been surviving for so many years? I can't tell her how i've felt for years. I can't put anything else on her shoulders.