Chapter 16

*During the next 2 days, the Michaels decide to give the new couple space so that they could spend time together so it would be more possible for them, to have intercourse sooner but that wasn't happening since they both are pretty shy. Most of the time, Krystal could be seen sitting in This Is It's lap or him laying on her lap but that's it. This Is It has been staying in Krystal's room from then on but nothing more has happened and time is running out. On the final day, the Michaels decide that they need to tell Krystal since she can be more forward than This Is It. While This Is It is taking a shower, Krystal is sitting in the recording studio and the Michaels minus J5 and Off The Wall go to let her know.*

Thriller: Krys? Are you free?

Krystal: Yeah. What's up guys?

Bad: There's something that we need to tell you about This Is It.

Krystal: W-what about him?

Dangerous: When he was allowed to have a second chance, he was told that there is a way for him to stay.

History: He wants to let you know but he's too shy to do so.

Blood: The way for him to stay permanently is if the two of you have uh....

*The Michaels look really nervous to tell Krystal and they each have a slight blush. Krystal who's paying attention to their expressions is confused, but then it hits her.*

Krystal: D-do we have to have s-sex?

Invincible: Y-yup. We told him to tell you but he said its better if it has naturally happen.

Krystal: But since he hasn't been making any moves like that and time is almost up, you decided to let me know since I would be more brave to push for it?

Michaels: That's it.

Krystal: Thanks guys for letting me know. I'll see what I can do.

*The rest of the day, the Michaels gave space for the couple knowing that Krystal was trying to find the perfect moment to make a move. Its now night time and the Michaels are all asleep while Krystal and This Is It were still awake. The two were sitting in the kitchen at the island with Krystal's laptop open with the music she's been working on. Since they're both alone, Krystal decides to make a move now. She asks This Is It right as he gives her a back hug.*

Krystal: Sweet?

This Is It: Yes love?

Krystal: *turns around* I heard that you told the Michaels something about how you can stay. Why didn't you tell me?

This Is It: W-what? Oh... I-i just couldn't. I remember what happened to you in the past so I didn't dare to say it. Plus I was very shy to tell you...

Krystal: *Kisses This Is It* Love, you should never be shy to tell me anything. And... I don't mind it since it would be with you...

*This Is It blushes hard after hearing Krystal saying that and as she gently kisses him as he kisses back. She decides to push a bit further by deepening the kiss. Her arms move around his neck as his arms move around her waist. Boy this was turning him on. Krystal moves and kisses his jaw and down to his neck making him let out a small moan. Krystal smiles a little as she stands and pulls him towards her room. She locks her door and gently pushes him back onto her bed, straddling him and grinding down on him. He lets out a moan as his hands rest on her hips. He watches as Krystal unbutton his shirt to which he feels s little insecure about but that goes away when she kisses his chest. She takes her shirt of to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. This Is It's hands shakily run up her body to her boobs, massaging it. Krystal lets out a moan that makes This Is It a bit more confident with his actions. He flips them so that he's on the top. He kisses down her body and reaches her pants. He looks at Krystal for permission before pulling it off her. He's in awe at her body, she's flawless in his eyes. He pulls her underwear off and kisses her. His her while his hand runs down to her womanhood. He slowly pushes a finger in her, knowing that she hasn't done this in a long while. He fingers her carefully making her close to orgasm. Krystal's hand runs down to his, letting out a moan as she orgasms on his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and sucks on it, tasting her and making her blush madly. She pushes his back down onto the bed before pulling his pants off with his boxers. He watches her with a blush as she runs her fingers down his shaft. His head hits his pillow when Krystal licks his shaft and taking it in her mouth, sucking it. Moans and groans fall from This Is It's mouth, filling the room. Krystal could feel him twitching, signaling he's close so she stops and kisses her way up his body. This Is It looks at her questioning why she stopped.*

Krystal: As much as I want to taste you, I also want you to be able to keep going. *kisses This Is It*

*This Is It flips them again. He looks at Krystal when the tip of his shaft touches Krystal's womanhood. Krystal gently grips his shaft before guiding it into her womanhood. This Is It was definitely big, making Krystal hiss at his size. Half way in, This Is It stops pushing in once he saw Krystal's wince.*

This Is It: We can stop i-

Krystal: N-no... It's just you're massive... I need to adjust. Go in all the way.

This Is It: A-are you sure?

Krystal: Yes. *kisses This Is It*

*And with that, This Is It pushes himself fully into her. His hands rub her body to ease the pain. He starts moving at her cue, slow but steady. Man those hips don't lie. They immediately find a steady rhythm since they are both dancers and they have always been close. This Is It's moans are music to Krystal's ears and vice versa. He moves faster and harder as Krystal moans in his ear asking him to do so, now hitting her g-spot. Due to the fact that they haven't had intercourse in way too long, they were both really close. With a moan of each other's name, the two of them hit their high. This Is It carefully lays on Krystal, careful not to crush her with his weight. He pulls out of Krystal, earning a gasp from Krystal. He lays next to her, not believing that this had just happened. Boy he was nervous. He hoped that he was ok but it was all answered when Krystal turns to wrap her arms around him and lay her head on his chest and snuggling. He pulls the blanket over them before stroking her head.*

Krystal: I love you, Michael... *falls asleep*

This Is It: I love you too, angel. *kisses her head, falls asleep*