love? yeah right

In a world where people should only see 1 color I can see them all. Does that make me a world class whore?

That thought alone makes my giggle a little. Due to my unique ability to see all the colors, I have to hide. Not hide in the literal since but I keep a note on my wrist of what color I have to say I can see. My dad sees red and so does My Mother obviously sees the same color right? So how come I see all of the colors in the world.

It's hard to find your "true love" especially when your color is the opposite of you parents. That's right the color I have to say is green. I can only see nature and some eye colors. Do you know how hard it can be when you can't tell the kid next to you that there blue eyes are absolutely beautiful and that you wish your own sunset purple eyes were closer to them.

I'm lost in thought when I run into him, the one guy that I haven't figured out yet. The color he sees is yellow. When I say I run into him I mean I smack into him and fall on top of him. His eyes are a gorgeous Green and teal. He is wearing a Maroon turtle neck and a dark blue jean with Maroon shoes. I find it fascinating that he is dressed better than most since others where colors that don't match like yellow, red and purple.

"Sorry, my bad." I go to sit up when I hear him mumble something about purple.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I ask getting to my feet and holding a hand out to him. He looks shocked and startled.

"No, why? Do you see purple? Cause I see yellow, only yellow. We can only see one color right? Not like I can see rainbow, that would be weird." He rushes to stand, stumbling over all of his words, brushing himself off and blushing. I grin because not only do I know the reason he dresses coordinatedly, but now I know he can see all of the colors. Why would he know he can't see ALL the colors of a rainbow, when he can only see a stripe of yellow? I lean forward,close to his ear.

"Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. Those are the colors of the rainbow right?" I step out of his space and look up at him. I'm smiling like the town fool, and he is shocked for a second before he breaths a sigh of relief. He looks at me with soft eyes and a visibly more relaxable posture.

We just found or match, but what now? I'm supposed to see Green and He is supposed to see Yellow.