Trying

(Remus' POV)

  Logan starting falling onto the ground and my eyes widen as I move to catch him. I'm almost too late and he almost slips out my grip.

  I set him gently on the ground and a familiar person walks over. His tone is worryful and he almost yells, "What Happened to him?".

  Then a little kid walks over, two others following. They stare into my eyes and ask me with a keel, monotone voice, "What. Did. You. Do?".

  "I don't know! He fainted after I told him about him possibly  forgetting a binder at home!" I start to lightly cry at this point, not liking the blame being put on me currently.

  Then, the older person walks over to me and wipes the tears off my cheek, "It's fine, we didn't know,". His voice reminds me of someone, and by force of habit I whisper, "Ok Jan,".

  He suddenly freezes, and then examines me. It's weird and I look of to the side, feeling uncomfortable. He then knocks me to the ground with a hug, "Remus! You have no idea how glad I am to see you! I was worried sick!".

  He started crying slightly then, I realize it's my Middle and High School best friend, Janus. I then hug back and cry more mumbling about how I'm also glad to see him.

  At this point, the others feel awkward and Janus introduces them, "This is Sophie, Camden and Ocean. Two of them are my friend's kids, and the Logan has just kept,".

  I then smile at them and they smile back, Sophie even hugged me! We then get Logan into his car and Janus drove us to his friends house, I think he wants us to meet them.

  We walk in and someone greets us, "Hello Jan!". Dee smiled and said hello back, "Good Evening Em".

  Another person walked in, they had on a tank top, a pair of grey leggings and sunglasses and black socks. "Em? Is that Jan?" They asked.

  'Em' confirmed and the person launched themselves at Janus and they fell to the ground. Janus started laughing and the rest of us were confused.

  "I'm Emile and this is Remy," Emile explained. "I'm Remus". "I'm Ocean". "I'm Camden". "I'm Sophie".

  Then, Ocean tugged on my pant leg, "Are we just gonna leave Logan in the car?". This made Emile's face darken and they look at Janus.

  Janus then explains what happened to Logan and I zone out but then I think, something about Logan seemed familiar.

  Then I remember the first day of High School, there was a girl crying under the Oak tree in the corner of the courtyard. Janus and I asked her name and she said it was Lavender.

  She the started to hang out with us more but then she said she was Transgender and wanted us to call her Logan. I gasped and frantically tapped Jan's shoulder.

  He looks back at me and his left brow curls upwards. I then say, "We know Logan,". He looks confused and I continue, "Remember our other best friend from High School? How she disappeared one day?".

  He thinks and his eyes widen and he runs outside to wake up Logan. I quickly follow him and I assume the kids did as well.

  We get to the car and Logan is already awake and we both start frantically explain. He couldn't hear us and asked us to speak one at a time.

  We both just said, "Logan, it's us! Come on, we used to be friends in high school". Janus started crying and I was on the brink of tears.

  Logan's eyes then widened and he whispered, "I've missed you guys so much" and started crying as well. By this point, it was the three of us crying in the car.

  We slowly calmed down and Jan introduced Logan to Remy and Emile. He didn't shake either of their hands and had to quickly explain his situation.

  "Hey, do you know Patton Rose?" Remy asked and Logan nodded. "He was the first person to call me Remy, I really appreciated it and I wanna see him again" he added.

  "I know how you feel, Remus and Dee were the first people to call me Logan and it literally saved my life that week," Logan sympathized.

  "Come with us, we'll take you two to him" Jan said, walking towards his car. "We need to do something along the way anyways" he said this somberly and Logan realized what he meant.