15

JAY POV

The future, always so clear to me...had become like a black highway at night. We were in uncharted territory now...making up history as we went along.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NO ONE'S POV

When they got there they got the weapons and went in.

They then came in front and there was a guard at the desk and Miles and him talked and then the furry and Jay pulled out their guns when he said visitors were not allowed.

"I insist," he says.

He then tries to go to the button.

"Don't even think about it or I'll shoot you," Jay says.

They then take the guard's gun and tie him up in the bathroom and then they went upstairs to the lab.

When they made it to the floor they saw that it was empty.

"We're clear," Miles says and they walk in "it takes 2 keys, turned simultaneously, to open the vault. The other one is in a locker at the security station"

But what they didn't know was that another guard found the other one tied up and activated the silent alarm.

When Miles swiped his card it wasn't working.

"My card should access this," Miles says. He tries again and again.

"What is it?" Jay asks.

"Damn it," Miles says and then goes to a computer "the silent alarm's been tripped" Ace then goes to the locker and takes a look at it. "it's neutralized all the codes in the entire building. Nothing will open anywhere now" Miles says while sweating "we have to abort"

Miles tries to leave, but Jay stops him.

"No, we go all the way. Ok," Jay says. Miles nods.

Just then they heard something get pulled out of the wall and they turned their heads and saw that it was Ace.

"Woah brother," Kira says.

"Ace your bleeding" Jay says.

"I'm fine, quick get what you need," Ace says as he whips the blood off.

Miles gets the key and they went to the lab but it was still locked and Miles tried his code, but it didn't work.

"Let me try mine" he then loads his gun.

"Ace, Kira, fire in the hole," Jay says as they getaway.

He then shoots the door and he walks in and Jay tries to but Miles stopped him.

"You can't go in there," Miles says "we have to wait until the gas clears. The fire around it set off the Halon system"

After a few seconds, he returned with gas masks.

"Put these on," he says.

Once they got them on they went in and Miles turned on the lights.

"All right, let's get to work," Jay says.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile the T-1000 was at Miles's house and he saw that it was broken into and that there was a fire with paper work in it as it burned and then he looked around until he heard something on the police radio.

"All units in the vicinity and all units able to respond...a 211 in progress, 2144 Kramer Street, the Cyberdyne building. Suspect one is a male... Identified as last name Sing, first name Jay. escaped last night from Pescadero State Hospital. Suspect 2. Male blue wolf furry"