10. My Omega

Final chapter
Remember to vote and comment good people.

°°°°°

Opening his eyes Baekhyun quickly closed them because of how bright the sun was on his eyes. After a while he adjusted to the light before focusing on his beautiful omega who was laying beside him with his head on his chest. Baekhyun pulled the omega closer to his body and inhaled his sweet scent as he relaxed. So far having a mate was greater than he had imagined and he was looking forward to their life together.

But his bubble of happiness burst when he heard a strange sound right outside their cabin. He growled to warn the coming danger when the sound was right outside their door. Whatever or whoever it was ran away as soon as they heard Baekhyuns possessive growl because the panicked footsteps we're loud.

"Alpha calm down. It's just someone from the pack leaving us breakfast" Yeol said as he caressed the other males chest causing the alpha to calm down.

"I like it when you call me alpha" Baekjyun said with a smirk making the omega blush.

"You are my alpha" Yeol said causing the other male to twist their bodies until he was on top of his beautiful mate.

"And you're my omega. My sweet" kiss "beautiful" kiss "amazing" kiss "irresistible" kiss "my omega"
Yeol giggled at all the butterfly kisses and it was music to Baekhyuns ears.

"I guess it's time for breakfast" Baekhyun said as he got off the bed and collected the food containers that were right outside the door.

They first took a shower together before digging into their delicious breakfast. It was noon when Baekhyun and Yeol finally arrived back at the main pack house hand in hand. They got a lot of looks from the pack members who were all around. Some were shocked Yeol had a make mark meaning he had been claimed, others jealous of Baekhyun for the same reason, others were afraid because of who rogue alpha was a d the rest were a bunch of mixed emotions.

Baekhyun walked with confidence and a serious face while Yeol was a blushing mess. He knew they all knew what had happened and his shyness got the best of him.

"You've been marked?" Was the first thing they heard from Chan as they entered the house.
"And claimed" Baekhyun said as he stood in front of Yeol defensively giving Chan a look that demanded 'DONT YOU DARE TRY ME OR I WILL END YOU.'

"OH MY GOSH my baby is all grown up now. Does this mean you're already leaving?" Mrs Park said proudly but looked like she was about to cry.

"Honey they are mated. Of course our little one will have to go to his mate" Mr Park held his wife and mate.

"I know I didn't know it would happen so soon. I'm so not ready" she said and her husband comforted her but the tears we're streaming down her face.

"Mom please don't cry. I love you" Yeol said as he hugged his mom and cried with her.

"We can stay a few more days while we pack your things" Baekhyun said lightening the mood even more.

After they all settled down for lunch Mr Park cleared his throat, "Chan has something he has to say" Chan rolled his eyes but one look from his dad got his sitting straight.

The night before he had given his son an earful because of all the drama he had caused and the way he was disrespectful towards his brothers mate. He warned him that if he did not apologize he would pass on the pack to Yeol since he had a strong alpha mate. This got Chan to reevaluate his life choices. He father had been shocked because Chan was a good guy and this was the first time he had done anything to offend his parents and brother. He admitted he was being overprotective and crossed the line. Even after going through his parents he had his mate waiting to give him an earful in their room.

"I'm... Im sorry for the way I have been behaving ever since we met. I made an assumption about you and your pack which wasn't fair. You had done nothing wrong and I had no right to judge you. I have always been overprotective over my younger brother ever since we were small and when I found out you were his mate I couldn't accept it. And so I fought which was wrong. I apologize for insulting you countless times about who you are and your image. I actually think your tattoos are pretty cool. This is still so weird to me and It might take some time but I want us to be friends. You're not who I expected but you're so much more. I thought no one would deserve Yeol but now I understand why the moon goddess would pair you together a d I was wrong to judge this union."

Baekhyun turned to face his beautiful mate who was giving him a pleading look which just made him look more adorable. How could the alpha resist that face?

"We forgive you. Im also sorry for the hurtful things I said as well and threatening you. I know Yeol and I just met but I can't imagine life without him and I promise you all that I will love, care and protect him for the rest of our lives." Baek said as he gave his mate a loving look.

"Quick question though. It might seem awkward but I need to know. Did you guys use protection?" Mrs Park asked.

"Ummm...no" Yeol said awkwardly scratching the back of his head but an unexpected response happened.

Mrs Park squealed before going on about how she was finally going to have grandbabies causing Yeol to blush even more.

"I am not ready for this" Chan stood up and left before his mother and father followed leaving the couple alone.

"How could I forget. It was like the first thing we learnt in mating 101 never forget to use protection. I'm sorry Baekhyun. I didn't..." But Baekhyun cut him off with a kiss. One that left the omega breathless.

"Calm down baby. I didn't forget about protection. I didn't use it because I want you filled with my pups immediately. I can already see our future together and if you're ready to live it with me I will be everything you need and more babe. My perfect omega" Baekhyun said before kissing him again.

Yeol placed his hand on his stomach. Imaging the pups already growing within him. He imagined giving birth and raising a family. And he couldn't imagine having this life and family with anyone other than Baekhyun. And so he smiled before initiating another kiss with his mate.

"I'm ready. If it's a future with you I'm more than ready to spend the rest of my life with you, have your pups and raise our family together. Only with you am I ready. My Alpha"

°°°°°°°°°°

THIS IS THE END OF MY SHORT STORY GOOD PEOPLE.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Your support is always amazing and I hope I will be able to update and complete my other books as well. This was originally a three chapter book but by request for the story to continue it made it to 10 chapters. I enjoyed this sweet love story and can't wait to make more awesome stories. Thank you guys. Love you all.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
💎🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆💎
💎💎🏆🏆🏆💎💎
💎💎💎🏆💎💎💎
💎💎💎🏆💎💎💎
💎💎💎🏆💎💎💎
💎🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

©chubbyeol_jones