Kirishima Eijiro

In Minas room at a sleepover.
"Hey, you need to quiet down a bit" Mina whispered.
" your going to wake the others" she said with a tired smile.
"Ah, haha, sorry" kirishima whispered tiredly back.
*sigh
"I'm soooo tired, we trained so intense today"  kirishima said.
" yeah, pretty intense"
" wait do you know what had with hagakure? She acted so weird in class and didn't show up to training class. Is she ok?"
" yeah she's just on her period"  Mina answered.
" what period?" Kiri asked with a confused look.
" Eh, HER period?" Mina said. At this point kirishima looked like a big question mark.
"You don't know what a period is!?" Mina asked.
"I don't think so?" Kiri answered.
"Ok, so basically almost every woman gets it in between the ages of 9-17. And what happens is you basically bleed from your... parts. And you can get terrible cramps in your tummy. And your mood can like swing a little. If ya know what I mean." 
Kiri looked worried.
"Doesn't that like hurt?"
"Yes, it does"
" but when does it stop?"
" no you basically have it once a month, for your whole life until your like... old."
Kiri was processing what Mina has said.
"Well, can I do anything to help her? It's not fair!" Kirishima said
"Chocolate!" Mina said happily
"What?"
"Yeah,chocolate!"
"Eh, ok! Well then imma fix her some chocolate on Monday!" "Do you think she'll like it?"
"She'll love!"
Ok kirishima said.
"Goodnight, Kiri."
Kirishima looked at the sleeping people in the room. They look so peaceful when they sleep. He laid down.
"Night, Mina."
"Poor Hagakure." Kirishima thought as he fell asleep.

On Monday morning
"Ah, I'm so nervous. I hope she will feel better."
Kirishima said with a voice you didn't often hear from him.
"Don't worry Kiri, she'll love it!"
"Yeah that's right, you got this Eijiro!" Kiri said to himself. Hyping himself up.
He and Mina had been "shopping" in the nearest food market. He had made a little basket for her. They walked in the classroom. Hagakure wasn't there yet. The classroom was starting to fill with people. Hagakure came in and kirishima walked up to her desk. She was waiting for the class to start.
"Here! I heard you, eh, needed this." He said and handed her the basket. It's hard seeing expressions on an invisible human but he hoped she was happy. Then he noticed a little bit of water forming in her face. She gave him a big hug, clinging to his shoulder. Talking into his shoulder.
"Thank- sob, sob, yooouu, sniff, Kiri-sob-shima!" She said sobbing in his shoulder.
Kirishima was suprized but happy.
"No problems! I'm happy to help!" He said with his rough voice and shiny smile.
Right then Aizawa walked in. Literally still in his sleeping bag.
" Ok, class sit down!" Aizawa said tiredly
"Why did Hagakure get chocolate?"
"I want some too!"
"That's not fair!"
Aizawa heard the class chatting. He looked at Hagakure with the basket of chocolate.
"It was a cute gesture Kirishima but you not allowed to eat in class"
Hagakure looked sad."but.."
Kirishima looked at Hagakure and then Aizawa.
"You know what Sensei? I say she is allowed to eat it!"
"No" Aizawa answered short.
"Yes she is cause you don't know what she is going through. Do you have a, uh what's it called Mina?"
"Uterus"
"Uterus! No I don't think you do! She is in immense pain and there is nothing she can do about it! If I got hurt you would get me help. And in that situation I'm the one who got hurt cause I messed up. But Hagakure here doesn't have a choice. She didn't ask for this! Nobody asked for that! And the one thing that helps it is chocolate and you DONT let her have it?! That's not very manly bro."
Aizawa looked like he was to tired for this kids shit.
"Fine, she can have it." Aizawa said with a tired voice.
"YEAH!"
"KIRI! KIRI!" The girls chanted
The boys looked confused.
Shouji turned around to Hagakure behind him
"Are you hurt?"
Bakugo turned away his face. He didn't like when he didn't know what was going on,
"No, just period cramps." Hagakure answered
"Hm" shouji turned back a little confused
She looked around the classroom. She noticed Jirou looking tired.
"Hey you want some?" She said breaking her chocolate in a little piece for her friend.
"Uh, yeah, thanks. How did you know?" Jirou said with a little little smirk.
"Uh, just Intuition."
Bakugo huffed.
Hagakure looked over to him.
"You want some?"
"No."
She slipped a little chocolate piece onto his desk in case of bakugos grumpy pride.
Everyone seemed happy.
Maybe not Aizawa he looked tired.

Sorry for short chapter and fast dialogues!! Hope you like this. I try to update the story as much as possible