Chap:20

I was taken off guard by his actions. His slightest movements made my heart beat 1000 miles per hour. His hand rested cared on my shoulder pulling me closer. He held me so tightly. I couldn't even focus on the movie, my mind only stayed on him. My eyes felt heavy...his presence was so calming. I didn't have an ounce of fear in me. I pulled myself into his chest and nuzzled into his side. I felt his heart beating at a very fast pace.

Is her falling for me...huh no way....why would be like me? My eyes slowly began closing....soon I drifted into deep sleep.

Jungkook POV

I turned to my side only to see a sound asleep Y/n. She's so cute when she sleeps. If only she...huh why would she want to date me....? I was about to get up but I was interrupted by a loud room of thunder. The storm was still going on. I looked at Y/n who was tightly clasped onto my arm. I leaned back and got into a comfy position. I soon drifted off into sleep...with Y/n in my arms

Timeskip to next morning

I slowly fluttered my eyes open.....I saw JUNGKOOK!! I was startled as memories of last night flooded back to me. I smiled at his sleeping figure. He's so cute when he's asleep. Wait what?! No no no Y/n...he can't be cute....I softly sighed as I admired his beauty. Man that's one hot ass jawline...I though as I I looked at him. I noticed he slowly opened his eyes....it was staring right at me. He looked at me and smiled...I smiled back at him.

His hand slowly moved and carefully caressed my cheek. I looked at every movement of his hand. He just looked at me. We didn't say a word....his hand was still on my cheek when he began........

~
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I hope you enjoyed it :) pls vote and follow byeee love you
~