Chap:28

I looked at him as he stared at the ceiling. "Everything's gonna be fine, I'm sure he'll come to some understanding." I said trying to comfort him. "Let's go somewhere this weekend after exams.." he said looking at me. "Sure but where..." "Anywhere you want to go in this world...I'll take you..." I blushed at his sweet words. "I want to go to the ocean." I said as he looked at me with a confused expression. "The ocean, you mean like the beach?" I nodded in response. "I've never been to the beach....I've only seen it when I'm in planes when it's below me....my parents never took me." I confessed as he looked at me in shock.. "Then we'll go to the beach, but now we need to sleep so we can get to school on time." I nodded while lightly smiling. He kissed my head again and we drifted to sleep.

Timeskip to Friday evening

I was making my way out of school when Jimin ran up to me. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting for this long Jimin...I'm sorry I lead you on but I-I like you as a friend....and I hope you understand....we can still be great friends tho....I'm so sor-" I was cut off by him hugging me. "It's ok, I know you like Jungkook..." my eyes grew wide. "What?!? I-I don't like Jungkook...." he pulled away from the hug and narrowed his eyes at me. "Yeah sure...you two are made for each other...and I think he really likes you too." "Y-you think so..." he nodded at me. "I'm so sorry for everything I put you through...I know I lead you on...and..." "Y/n don't worry...I'm fine and...

I can't keep two people who love each other apart...."