Prologue

(A/N: I had to reupload this because I noticed that the spacing between the paragraphs looked weird)

It was dark. She couldn't see anything except those gleaming, red eyes staring down on her. How long had she been there? She must have passed out, how long had she been asleep? The stone floor was cold and damp but she didn't dare to stand up, not when those red eyes looked so coldly at her. She tried to speak, but couldn't find her voice. Had she been screaming? Her whole body was aching in a familiar way. Her beloved Lord had used the cruciatus curse on her. It all came rushing back; the prophecy, Potter, Sirius Black … The Order of Phoenix. Fear struck through her her body - the plan had failed. 

   "My … My Lord?" She croaked weakly.

   "Bellatrix. You know that you deserve this pain. You failed. I do not approve of failures," his voice was high and yet low. It sent shivers down her spine. "You have been punished but I decided to spare your life. I expect something in return."

   "A-anything, my lord. Anything!" She said and tried sitting up. "I'll do anything you ask me to!"

   The room enlightened and she realised where she was; in her own dungeon. Next to her was a dead body, but she didn't know who it was, nor did she care. All that mattered was her Lord standing in front of her, glaring down upon her where she sat in what she know realised was a mixture of blood and urine. He pulled out his wand, but didn't point it at her. He just held it in his hand, stroking one of his long fingers along it. Red sparks came out of it, but he didn't seem to notice. He was in deep thoughts and she held her breath as she waited for his order. 

   "As you know," as he began to speak he twisted the wand in his hands, and she found it impossible to tear her eyes from the sight. "Lucius was responsible for the trip to the ministry. It was his responsibility to bring me the prophecy. He failed. I must admit that I am … disappointed in him. Perhaps it was foolish of me to lay such an important task on him, but it couldn't be helped. As I said, I am very disappointed. I planned on killing him, but the Ministry got to him before me. I cannot risk going there. This is where you come in, Bellatrix," 

   "I'll do it! I'll kill him! I'll drag it out, I'll make him suffer! It would be an honour to murder him, my Lord. Anything for you," she said, her eyes wide with excitement and fear. The Dark Lord held up a hand, and she immediately fell silent.

   "I cannot send you to Azkaban either. Lucius is untouchable as of now. He needs to be punished in some other way. It then came to me; if I cannot kill him, I will kill the next best thing. His son. Draco.”

   Bellatrix lips twisted. She liked where this was going. She liked her nephew, even though he was a bit useless. She liked him, but her Lord was right; Lucius needed to be punished, and this was an excellent way to do it.

"You want me to murder him? I will do it without hesitation! Nothing, not even my own flesh and blood, will stop me from being your most loyal, your most faithful ..." 

 The Dark Lord held up his hand, his expression almost bored. "I do not want you to murder him, Bellatrix. It would be a shame to waste such a potential. No, I do not want you to murder him. I want you to … kill his humanity. In that way, Lucius is punished, but I will still be able to recruit the boy.”

   "I am not sure if I understand, my Lord …" she trailed off as the dungeon door opened. She turned around hastily and gasped as a tall man walked in. He was dressed in torn clothes, his hair long and greasy and he was poking his teeth with one of his terrible nails. 

   "'Ello, Bella. 'Eard we gotta job to do," said Fenrir Greyback, his smile showing his yellowing teeth. Bellatrix looked at her Lord, who was smiling in an uncanny way. She began to giggle uncontrollably. "I've always wanted to taste Draco's sweet, sweet blood." 

   Bellatrix's giggles turned into laughter and without another word, the Dark Lord disapperated.

a/n;
wow look at that, I finally decided to revive this stupid fanfiction. I will literally rewrite everything before writing any new chapters; sorry about that. but the way I wrote is shite and the story doesn't make any sense. but here's a lil prologue.