💥 XV

HI YES ANOTHER ONE
0:10 TO 0:24 THAT'S IT SOSJ
i promise its good
its got jschlatt and slimecicle again
because
:)
okok fr jschlatt voicing bakugou is the funniest thing to me lmaooo no cap
okay thank you :)

___

THE BLOND SAT NERVOUSLY AT THE LIBRARY TABLE,
tapping his fingers against the surface as he checked the clock for the fifth time.

when the door to the private room opened, he shot up out of his slumped position, back now straight as he stared at you.

"you're late."

"aizawa needed to talk with me," you mumbled quietly, sitting adjacent from bakugou and pulling out the textbooks and work sheets.

the tension in the air was thick, and every breath you took seemed suffocating. you had considered calling in sick, but had been reminded of your responsibilities and how you shouldn't let personal feelings affect something you were getting paid for.

opening up the heavy book, you took a breath to speak. "last time we left off, we were still at grammar, specifically oxford commas—"

"who gives a fuck about an oxford comma?!" bakugou interrupted, jumping out of his seat. "you kick me out of your house, ignore me for the rest of the weekend, then come here and act like everythings normal?!"

you couldnt bear to look at him, yet you spoke firmly and lowly. "i'm not acting like everything's normal, bakugou. i'm acting professional—which is why i scheduled this session at the library. this is a tutor-student relationship and nothing further than that; you proved that on the weekend."

"is that all this meant to you??" he seemed to seeth, but you just looked up at him, finally mustering the courage to look him in the eyes.

"is that all i meant to you?"

his words suddenly hit him with enough force to give him whiplash, making him feel as though the life had been sucked out of him as he paled. when he looked at you he could see the tears you were holding back while trying to keep your composure.

"i... i didn't—"

he watched as you packed up your things, putting your book bag back around your shoulders and, as you pushed past him and reached for the doorknob, you gave him your parting words.

"i think you should hire a new tutor."