New York

Dani's POV

I woke up still mad about the whole Monay and Major thing,but today I was flying to new York with damion to go see my mom before Thanksgiving since we were going to be back in L.A by then.I woke up at 5 since I had a 7 flight.I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my plaid shirt bleached jeans and my light pink uggs.I put my hair in a bun and took my Gucci duffel bag downstairs.I met down stairs with my brother at 5:49.We went into the office and my daddy was about to do a job but before he did he gave me and Damion both $48,0000 to spend in new York.He drove us to the air port. I was always scared to fly ever since I was 5.When I got on the plane I was in First class with my brother.When we got to new York it was 10:39. I turned on my phone when I got off the plane.I got a call from my mommy telling me to look for a limo.When me and damion got our bags and found the limo we got in.

"Hi babies"  Mommy said

My mother name is Denice Johnson. She is Carmel and long haired.My mother moved to new York 10 years ago when I was 5 and damion was 7.My mother owns one of the biggest law firm in new York. My mom lived in a 3 bedroom apartment in a good building in the middle of Manhattan. When my daddy and her moved out she thought it was best for her to move a thousand miles away. My room was aqua and white.It was big with door sized windows. I loved spending time with my mommy she spoiled me more than anyone and I can actually talk to about my problems in life.

"Hey mommy"I said.

"Hey ma"damion said.

My mom kissed my on my cheek.

"Look how big my babies got they not babies no more"she said.

When we got in the apartment my mom let us settle in. Damion went right back to sleep and I called my dad.

"Hey babygirl what's wrong" daddy asked me.

"Nothing just calling to tell you I'm here with mommy"I said.

"Okay love you and Miah misses you"he said

"Lemme talk to her"I asked.

"Dani are you here"I heard miah said

"Hi E I miss you Miss you to miah I'm gonna get you some stuff while I'm here" I said.

"Love you"she said.

I hung up.I looked on my phone since I had checked to see if I had messages.I had one from a unknown number.

<unknown>:hey girl

Me:who are you and how the fuck u get my number.

<unknown>:its Dre

I'm sitting here wondering how the fuck Dre got my damn number

Me:who gave my number to you

Dre ♥:Ya friend Noel

Me:damn but wyd.

Dre ♥:nun but you was looking fine at the party last night.

Me:oh tanks u was looking pretty good to

Dre ♥: I'm selling dope with ya dad he a pretty cool man.

Me:WAIT YOU are?

Dre ♥:yup I need some extra cash in my pocket.

Me:you not just getting a little cash u getting 2 or three stacks

Dre ♥: Oh man I need that

Me:daddy don't play with his cash

Dre ♥: yup hustle only and do you want to go out for lunch this week sunday

I thought to myself should I go or not.

Me:sure I should be home by then.

Dre ♥:Ok gotta go but I'll text you look later.

I put my phone down.I sat on my bed and thought about Major and Monay.They probably been hiding this for lord how long. I started to cry. I was catching feelings for someone who didn't give a fuck about me. After a while I cryed myself to sleep. When I woke up my mom told me we were going out to have dinner at a restaurant called Luguni's.I got up and went to my bathroom to freshen up.I took a hot shower and decided to put on a black adiddas skinny sweats my wolf Grey 13's and my Grey hustle gang shirt.I put my hair in a bun.I was looking good no lie.Damion was wearing a his wolf grey 13's some skinny Adidas and a great polo shirt.I grabbed my purple colored marmot since it was cold outside.

*AFTER DINNER*

When I got home it was 10.Me,mom, and damion did a late night thang.

Dre POV

Hey my name is Andre Brown. I'm originally from Compton, but ever since my dad got locked up me my mom and sister lived in L.A. My mom trys to keep me outta trouble like my dad and brother.My brother got locked up for killing a little kid in a hit and run accident. I met Danielle when my boy Major introduced us. Ever since I put eyes on her she won't get outta my head. She looks like my future bae, wifey, baby mama. So far she looks like she likes me so ....yea

Dani POV

I took a shower did my hygiene and put on my fuzzy purple pajamas and a tank top.I watched the boondocks on adult swim until I feel asleep.