The decision

A/N: y'all enjoying the book don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Aniyah POV

Hi Aniyah Marie haze  but call me liyah im 15 years old. I hate fake people. I love my sister in law Danielle but I'm scared my brother is going to cheat on her.I saw how he did his last hoe Dominique. I hated her so bad. She was tryna get in between me and my brother bond. But they broke up because she sucked a nigga dick and popped up pregnant and my brother knew that baby was not his and so did I. But I know Danielle not gonna be nun like that thot ass bitch.

Andrew's POV

I woke up feeling like a god this morning. I was happy the most beautiful girl was with me. Imma treat this girl like a queen. Today is the day I meet my aka my boss. I went to wake my queen up.

"Baby wake up" I said

I hit her with one of the pillows

"I am up"she said

I kissed her on her neck.

"How you feeling"

"Im good I got your suprise in my bag"

I got up in searched through the LV duffle bag for my gift. When I found it I sat on the bed and opened it

"I like them baby gimme a kiss"

She gave me a kiss on the lips

"I got me a pair so we can match today" she said

"Awww I love you"I said

I got up and walked out the room without closing the door.I went into my little sis room to see what she was up too.

"Hayloo"I said

"There's something called knocking please do it" liyah said

"Sis chill what you doing"

"I'm texting ma gommies"

"Ayee my like sis got gommies how many tho"

"Like 32"

"Boy stop lying"

"I'm not"

"Okay love you stupid" I said

"Love ya too"

Dani POV

I woke up to the sound of my baby's voice.He treated me as if I was his queen.I got a call from my dad saying he bought a new house and that we won't be able to move in till December 19.I was happy but I don't wanna leave my baby. I got a nice shower and lotioned my self down with my bath and body works "White  Citrus" lotion put on my black laced bra and panties thenmy red cut off shorts then my long sleeve superman crop top then my black infared 6's. I had to match bad so he worm red cargo shorts black superman shirt and his infareds.When it was time to leave the house I took my Gucci bag and my phone and got in the jeep with dre.We hit the mall for a while then met up with my dad for lunch.

"Hi daddy"I said

My father got up and kissed me in the cheek.

"Hey baby girl so this is your new boy friend"daddy said

"Yes it is introduce your self Andre"I said

"Hello Mr.Brookes I'm Andre Haze"Andre said

"Hello Andre"my dad said

"So let's get this started"I said

1 hour later

Dani POV

I'm so happy my dad said me and Andre can go out.When we got home me and aaliyah were talking about thanksgiving and family.

"I'm sad I can't have thanksgiving with my stepmom,little sister,brother,and my dad.

"Oh wow I can't even count how many years my father has been gone a couldn't see me graduate,my birthday, or Christmas"she said

"I dont know if I can live without my father"I said

"Oh... But I be back"she said

"Where u going"I asked

"Out" Niyah said