𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

Isabella was at her apartment sleeping on Saturday morning when her phone rang which echoed in the apartment.

She lowly groaned before grabbing her phone pressing the green screen button without looking at the ID

"Hello?" Isabella sighed rubbing her hand on her face trying to wake herself up.

"Belle?" A familiar voice answered causing Isabella's eyes widen. "Josh? Hey!" Isabella greeted suddenly feeling much more awake.

"Hey!" Joshua smiled as he drove on the road with the phone on speak. "I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"Um..." Isabella trailed off looking at the clock on her nightstand. "Yeah, kind of. But don't worry I had to wake up in a couple minutes either way."

"Oh, sorry." Joshua apologized. "It's okay. Don't threat please." Isabella chuckled softly.

"Well, alright." Joshua chuckled lowly as he took a turn. "I just wanted to call in saying that I'll be in New York soon."

"What?" Isabella smiled. "Really?"

"Yup." Joshua smiled imagining the smile on Isabella's face. "I'll be there in an hour or so."

"An hour?" Isabella questioned internally screaming. "Yup." Joshua smiled.

"Are you sure?" Isabella bit her bottom lip nervously. "'Cause I don't think that'll give me enough time to get ready."

"You'll look beautiful in anything you wear and anyway you look, Belle." Joshua smiled. "Nothing can make you look less beautiful."

Isabella smiled so much that it had reached eyes.

"I mean one of my favorite outfits you've worn is my shirt and your black leggings." Joshua flirted as his smile turned into a smirk.

"Is Joshua Gabriel Matthews flirting with me?" Isabella smirked as her cheeks tinted pink. "Indeed I am." Joshua responded.

"Hm, we can't let that be just one sided now, can we?" Isabella smirked as she went into her closest looking for her clothes for her's and Joshua's first official date.

"No we can not." Joshua smirked as he stopped at the red light. "Well, maybe when you come here I can show you who's the best at flirting." Isabella told him as she started do her morning routines.

"I think I may win that, Torrez." Joshua told her full of confidence. "We'll see, Matthews, we both know how competitive I can get." Isabella told him with the same amount of confidence.

"Oh, I know." Joshua nodded as he had started to drive once again. "Maybe that's something I really appreciate of you."

"Hm." Isabella smiled. "Maybe I should be more competitive then."

"I don't think that's even possible." Joshua chuckled. "Well, who knows." Isabella chuckled softly.

"You sure do love a challenge." Joshua nodded knowing the girl very well. "I really do enjoy one." Isabella agreed.

"So where are we going?" Isabella asked Joshua as she started to brush her teeth. "Oh, that's a surprise." Joshua smiled thinking of his previous conversation with the others.

Joshua called up his brother asking help from his family and Maya. He had something special planned for this first date as he wanted it to be memorable.