»~🍋slҽҽթօѵҽɾ🍋~«

This was a request from Niko_Bot, thanks so much for the request! You didn't say what plot you wanted so I just came up with one, hope you enjoy!

This took me so long to finish and I don't know why I'm so sorry!
~
S

etting|June 18th 2019|8:39 PM

  One night, Kaminari and Kirishima had decided to set up a sleepover for everyone in Class 1-A, well, minus one short fellow that I'm sure we all know too well. Almost everyone came, including Shouji and Tokoyami, except for a few people, Bakugo, Todoroki and Iida. Bakugo was just straight up pissed and didn't care, Todoroki just shut the door on Kirishima and Iida complained about ruining his sleep schedule.

  At the time, Shouji and Tokoyami had just started dating no less than 3 months ago, so they decided to walk together to the sleepover, hand in hand.

  More about the sleepover; It was being held at Momo's house, so everyone would have their own room and roommate. The roommates had already been decided, Shouji and Tokoyami being together, of course got a room together, along with other couples like Kirishima and Kaminari. (Kirikami is so adorable and underrated)

  So now that the important details are concluded with, On to the story...

  Tokoyami's POV

  This weekend, Momo, Kaminari and Kirishima set up a sleepover for all of class 1-A, but when Mineta had asked if he could come, he got rejected immediately. Mezou was on his way to my dorm so we could walk to Momo's house together.

  I put on nothing more than a black sweatshirt, boxers and gray sweatpants to wear and sleep in, when I heated a knock on my door. I smiled and opened the door, shoving my phone into my pocket. I looked up at the person at he door to see my tall, multiarmed boyfriend. I grinned at him and jumped into his arms.

  I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and I felt him wrap his arms around me. I looked up at him with joy in my eyes. Whenever I'm around Mezou I feel.. different. Like a ray of sunshine has shine onto my darkened world. I loved him so much and I felt so happy to be with him.

  "I love you" I said quietly, so no one else could hear me but him. I always told him this because it was true, and also because I don't really know how else to express my love for him. He used one of his tentacle mouths to kiss my head. I blushed and gripped tighter onto the back of his shirt.

  "Ready to go?" He asked me, looking down on me now, I looked back up at him. "Of course, let's proceed" I backed out of the hug and shut my door behind me, then began to walk alongside Mezou. He carefully slid his hand into my small one, making me smile and blush.

  "You're adorable" Shouji said towards me. His eyes trained on mine. I looked down and squeezed his hand "N-No I'm not" he chuckled "Yes you are" and continued walking. Jirou and Hagakure joined us on our walk to Momo's house.

  On the way there, Jirou asked us if we wanted to sleep together in a room. She was texting Momo and since everyone was getting a roommate to share a room with for the night, it would it only make sense to put couple's together. I blushed but suprisingly, Mezou didn't hesitate to say yes. We had never slept together, this would be our first time doing so, unless there are two separate beds. To be honest, I would be kind of disappointed if there were.