WereFox Vs Wolf

* her paws transform into hands and her back legs turn into human legs her fur starts to disappear she only has fur on the back of her back running down to her big fluffy tail and she has long golden hair and big fluffy ears *

Lucy: *her ears fall on her head as she looks at her leg* I'm sure got hurt really bad but he was a real kind and brave fox to save me I hope that I can see him again soon * she covers her naked body with her big fluffy tail and she hugs it while looking really sad* what am I even thinking I will always be alone who would want to be friends with a creature like me fox by day and whatever this is by nigh * sighs and lays down* I'm such a weird creature * thinks back to Natsu's kind smiling face * -//////- I'm such an idiot he would never except a weird unusual creature like me

* she keeps laying in her hide out for a while when she hears the grass and leaves crunching under fut steps and they are getting closer and closer to her hide out and she starts to get worried*

Wolf: *sniffing around and grins* I found you little fox girl you got away from me once but now you are mine you better get out or I'm going in there and your little mate can't save you now

Lucy: ( stupid wolf he is not my mate not like he could ever be)  *shacks her head * ( this is no time to think about that now that I'm in this form I can take this wolf)  *her fur started to cover her body again while staying at a large size her hands and legs turn into huge paws with sharp claws and her eyes glow red while her fur once completely covers her body turns white and she walks to the entrance only letting her eyes and fangs to be seen *

Wolf: *gets scared and starts to back away from the hole with his tail between his legs *

Lucy: *steps out for a second reviling a huge while fox with glowing red eyes as she looks down at the scared wolf she has no remorse for him after all he did try to eat her before *

Wolf: *turns around to run away *

Lucy: *in that instance bits his neck and drags him in to her hole the only that could be heard was a wolf's final cry for help and after that the forest goes quiet *

* in Natsu's hole in the meantime*

Natsu: *finished eating the chicken and lay's down to let it settle down in his stomach * I wonder why Lucy had to run away before nigh fall maybe she has kids and she needs to look after them I'm sure that she is a good mom if she does have kids maybe I should hunt for more chicken and find her and give some to her and her kids after all she said that she is not a good hunter *start to head out and heads to the nearby village to steal some chickens*

* hears a wolf cry in the distance and after that everything goes silent *

Natsu: I hope that wolf got what was coming to him * pushes his slim head through the hole he dug under a fence and snuck into the chicken nest and grabs three big fat chickens and the rest run out of the nest but he just takes the three he got and sinks out of the fence* ( easy as always)  *he runs away back to his hole* those weird creatures that race these big fat chickens will never catch me ( because the people he stole from are old farmers so they can't chase him and they don't have a dog as well)

* as the night went on he captured a few rabbits as well and a few other birds that are active at night he than felt really tired from all the hunting so he went to the lake and as the moon shined on the lake a strange creature come to the surface of the water it had big fluffy ears and had nine tails that looked like fox tails but the fur was red as the blood of the chicken he ate as he went to the water to get a better look he falls into the water and the strange creature just vanished *

Natsu: *shacking the water out of his fur as he stand under the moon that had a faint salmon glow to it * what a strange night this has been I probably should just head back and rest and find Lucy at the morning * start to head back to his hole to rest* I hate it when my tail is all wet it loses all its fluffiness * keep shaking his tail trying to dry it *