Card 5: The Missing Puzzle piece

At Kagari's friend's house, the two girls were having a study session but it is for many people her friend is friends with, including Kagari. (Kagari: Well, Diego said no boys but.....Why are there so much of them here?!) She mentally exclaimed....as there was only 3 girls and 6 boys.

[Boys]
• Keiki
• Teru
• Yu
• Baku
• Koh
• Akira

[Girls]
• Kagari
• Mayuri
• Lisa

"This is not good. Diego is gonna kill me...if he finds out." Kagari said to herself, and she gets up to see if her brother is coming. She texted him the address and....He responded with "I'll be there soon. Just gonna have a little side track", She knows He is a Cardfighter but....He sees two boys who are not studying but they're playing Vanguard. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna attack your Vanguard." said Yu, "Damage check, Dang it. I lost." said Teru, "Hahahaha, I win. Told I would make my deck stronger." said Yu, "Yeah, You did." said Teru, "You boys playing Vanguard?" Said Kagari as she walks over, both Teru and Yu are terrified of a Girl coming over to them. "Sorry, There was one stressful problem and I couldn't solve it." said Teru, "Yeah, I had the same thing. Why did Mayrui had to makes these so difficult?" said Yu, "Well, We are gonna be in High school in another year, So We gotta learn ahead of our age group. Good thing Mayuri's sister is a College Professor, otherwise We would fail and make her look bad." said Kagari, "Well, can you help us? I know boys and girls cannot study together but Please! I'm begging you." Teru pleaded and so did the other 5 boys. The one that was not with them is....The Nerd of the Jr. High second years, named Akira. He has the highest grades outside from the Student Council, he came because he has a crush on Mayuri. "Okay, If it will help then I will. Now here is how you solve this problem." said Kagari as she explains the equation plus the Cubic meter questions and the hard Algebra after the problem the boys got stuck on.

"Whoa, You're so smart. I think I like you." said Koh, "Ah! No....Sorry. My brother will kill me if he knows I'm getting a boyfriend." said Kagari, "Oh, I completely understand. My own younger sister asks out all sorts of boys and all they literally come after her. I would be in his shoes too. And she is a Year below us." said Keiki, "Good to know." said Kagari, "Hey Kagari, does your brother play. Vanguard?" Yu asked her, "Yeah. He does." she answered, "Does he have a girlfriend that Cardfights as well?" Teru asked, "Wha?! Uh....No. I don't know about the Cardfighting part but I do see girls at his school following him, maybe because he is smart." said Kagari, and "Why do you waste your time with a silly card game?" Akira said, "Hey! Vanguard is fun! And We like it!" Koh shouted, "Well, Reading is fun too. You all are just being stupid. What if Mayuri comes in and sees you all messing around?" Akira put that into the equation, "I wouldn't mind, but they should know that Studying comes first. Kagari? Did you help them?" Mayuri asked as she came in, "Uh....Yeah. They....had a problem that was too difficult to solve. So I helped them." said Kagari, "Sorry Guys. If I made it too hard, then why not ask me for a little help?" said Mayuri and the guys didn't think about that, "Oh...." Said Baku, "Oh yeah, Kagari. Your brother is here. He is waiting outside." said Mayuri, "Oh! Okay. Time for me to go then." said Kagari as she picks up her stuff, and was about to head out the door. "Wait...Kagari, there is something I wanna ask before you go." said Mayuri, "What is it? I have to get going." Kagari said in a hurry, "Before you go, I want you to think about this. Will you date someone from our study group?" Mayuri asked and Kagari's face was tomato red, "Ahahahaha, You're joking right? I possibly can't." said Kagari, "Well, if not a boy. Then.....What about....a girl?" Mayuri asked, "Oh! That is still something I should consider with Diego, since he wants to know who I'm dating. Obviously! Anyway! I'll....see you tomorrow!" Kagari rushed out of the house as things got awkward between them. Diego was about to ask but they just went home.

Diego and Kagari make dinner for themselves as their parents are away, and spending time with their families to know they're remarried and happy. Diego cooks dinner and Kagari was still....unphased by what Mayuri said to her. "What's up? You didn't take a bite yet. Something the matter?" Diego asked, "Well.....The Study session....was bad. Remember that you told me about No boyfriends without your permission?" Kagari asked, "Let me guess, One of them confessed their feelings towards you then you broke his heart." said Diego, "Not that! It's Mayuri. She set up this Study session to get me a boyfriend! Like there were so many boys at her place that I was scared. There was only me, and Lisa at Mayuri's house, but there was six boys." said Kagari and Diego spits out his water at the window, "Hold on! Six Boys?! That is one mature thing that your friend is setting up." said Diego, "Then she asked me....What if It was....a girl confessing to me?" Kagari explained more, "Crap....That is....something to think about. But that will draw in lots of unwanted attention." said Diego, "How do you know? You never done that from what I know." said Kagari, "Well, Remember that one time that early on in the school year. The teacher began flirting with me? And then I had my friend Akemi expose her and made her lose her job?" said Diego, "Oh! Well.....Okay. I guess you did do it before." said Kagari, "Anyway, Just find someone worthy of your love. I'm still doing that to this day." said Diego, "Oh, is that why you never properly accepted the Girl's feelings at your school?" Kagari asked, "Not really, they're just finding different guys as they saw me with the Cardfight club." said Diego, "A Cardfight club?! I don't believe it." said Kagari, "Yeah, It was only formed this year by a First Year. He is one of the best in all of Asia." said Diego, "Really?! I want to meet him. Did you already do that and Cardfight him?" Kagari asked, "Yeah, and I won." said Diego as he was telling the truth. "Whoa, I know nothing can be stronger then my big brother. I mean you do work for the Vanguard Association, and like you said: You need to be as strong or stronger then many champions!" said Kagari, "Hahahaha, Yeah. Do the boys at your school play Vanguard?" Diego asked, "Yeah. They say it is fun so....Can you teach me how to play again? I haven't picked up the deck you gave me for my birthday." said Kagari, "Okay, Go wash yourself off and I'll get a dummy deck ready." said Diego, "No, I want to feel your full strength. So hold nothing back." said Kagari, "Okay then, Prepare for the worst that is about to happen." Said Diego as her and Kagari began playing against each other and getting closer as siblings.

After those 5 rounds! Diego was about to hit the hay after Kagari fell asleep at the table, and lifted her to her bed. "Did I forget something? Oh yeah, I wonder....Who did imprison Gear Chronicle?" Diego asked himself as he looks to the sky, knowing Planet Cray is out there.