Card 6: Psyqualia Allignment

{Author's Note}
This is Lore that I had made for this story only! It is not the real lore of these units! Just to make things clear, This will make sense in the future.
{End}

Back then on Planet Cray, before the events of the Civil War of the Shadow Paladin against the Royal Paladin of the United Sanctuary took place. "Ezel, Do you approve of Chronfang Tiger's actions to be guilty?" said Alfred, "Yes, A mere human on earth is someone we cannot punish, but we can strip the Gear Chronicle Clan of Clan status! And they shall be sealed away into Exile and cannot leave or make contact with the outside world." said Ezel, "Okay, On behalf of all of Plant Cray's nations. We Sentence, the entire Gear Chronicle Clan, to Exile! And Isolation for Betrayal and Treason against the Messiah!" said Junos, "But Chronfang is Innocent! We all shouldn't be able to share his punishment?!" said Lost Legend, "I concur! This Case is rigged in Ezel's favor!" said Zerix, "The Dark Zone Nation has prepared your sealing dungeon, You shall not reappear on Cray's Surface soil till as long as the Dragonic Overlord still stands." said Ahmes, and Lost Legend feels like he and the Clan....has been framed.

-Back to Earth-

The next day, Kagari brings her deck to school, but she sees that Mayuri is being followed by Akira, who is not doing the smart thing. Kagari follows him and wants to figure out why he is stalking her. While Diego is at school, Cardfighting the Cardfight Club themselves, and....some shocking results. "Dang! He beat all of us." said Shingo, "Talk a Global pandemic. First Aichi lost against him and now me! Gosh I really feel like Cardfighting is too difficult." said Naitou, "I...didn't....come....close." said Maki as she was the last female to go down, "Is that all? C'mon. You all can do better then that." said Diego, "My turn!" Naoki jumps up, "Didn't I already beat you? Or you just forgot you lost?" Diego burns, "Okay! Now you've done it!" Naoki roars into battle! But....He lost again. "Really? You almost had me the first time. Your play style felt....predictable." said Diego, "Well, it was fun Cardfighting ya. I'm gonna head to lunch now." said Diego, as he goes to the school roof, and sees Akemi up there waiting for him. "Sorry to keep you waiting. It's just the Cardfight club." Diego said his reason for meeting up with her late, "Yeah, It was weird why you would ask to have lunch with me out of the blue." said Akemi. "It's just....I....just wanna hang out with a friend." said Diego, "Really? Do you see me more then....just a friend?" Akemi asked, "Well, If I did....then It would feel weird for me. Like you saved me from a desperate teacher, and....I did the same for your ride back home." said Diego, "Yeah, My parents want to meet you today, as part of their thanks for driving me home. What do you say about Dinner?" Akemi asked him, and Diego's heartbeat was pounding hard and fast, as he cannot take much more of Akemi's gorgeousness up close while in kissing range, but Diego's phone rang! Ruining the moment. "Huh? It's from Yuki?" Diego said who was calling, "Who is this Yuki? You never told me about her?" Akemi said in jealousy, "She is my second boss, she barely ever calls me- Something is not right." said Diego as he picks up, "Hello Yuki, I'm on lunch break at school." said Diego, "Diego, This is urgent! Very Urgent! I am worried sick about Ryuzu!" said Yuki, "What?! What is this about Ryuzu?! What happened?!" Diego panics, "He didn't show up today. Once I called him, Someone else answered his phone. He blocked me from Ryuzu's phone, And He even blocked you. Come to the Association Building as We are coming up with a plan, and I am not taking No for an answer. Show up to the Building's meeting room Or you're fired. Got me? Good. Come now!" Yuki said as she hung up on Diego, "What was that about? She sounded worried." said Akemi, "Sorry, I gotta go. This is Urgent." said Diego as he is about to run off, "Wait! Diego!" Akemi calls out to him, "I gotta tell Kagari! I'll come to dinner tonight!" said Diego accepting the invite to dinner. Diego goes to the office, and signs out, then goes to his bike, and Revs up as he then GOES! 

Diego on his way calls Kagari, and explains something. "Hey Bro, Whats up?" Kagari asked him, "Kagari, No plans with your friends! Go straight home." said Diego, "Why? Something the matter?" Kagari asks, "My Boss is in trouble! But not in a good way. I gotta show up to work now or else I'll be fired. Which is exactly what I am doing." said Diego, "Oh no! Who would do something like this?!" Kagari asks again, "I don't know, but I'm gonna find out." said Diego, "Okay, Good luck then." said Kagari, "Thanks. Love you! Bye!" Diego said as he hung up, and speeds through the busy street. He makes it in time for the meeting, "Sorry! Just got a Speeding ticket on the way here. It was hard to convince the cop that I am not ditching school." said Diego, "Well, You're not late." said Diego, "Okay. We have some footage from Ryuzu's house security camera. This is what we found from this morning." said Yuki as she plays the footage. It looked like Ryuzu's car didn't start, but then...a familiar group that Diego recognizes shows up in the footage. As they knock out Ryuzu and.....drag him away. Then A male looks at the Camera, and shoots Lightning, short circuiting the Camera. "What?! Aichi and his friends....kidnapped Ryuzu?! Why would they?!" Diego said, "Since you go to Miyagi Academy, Have you encountered them today?" Yuki asked, "I have. I beat them all in a Cardfight, including the student council- Oh! Wait a minute! Play the footage again! I think I spotted something." said Diego, Yuki plays the footage, and then Diego tells her to "Stop there! Zoom in on Naoki's eyes!" He said, and they see something that was never seen by Yuki but some people have it, "What is that?" Yuki asked, "That....is Psyqulia. Only Aichi, Ren, Kouji, and Kai have the awakened type but....Naoki didn't seem to have it during my two Cardfights with him. But Wait! Naoki doesn't have Psyqulia- But I know someone who does have it." said Diego, "Who do you think it might be?" Yuki asked, "Well, I don't know. I need to go to Fukuhara High to scope out their Cardfight club." said Diego, "Okay. I'll let the Club President know that the Vanguard Association wants to visit their school. We'll give you access but...get a change of clothes on. We don't any suspicions of what your High school has brought upon itself." said Yuki, "Got it, I'll get changed at home, then text me the access card." said Diego as he heads out of the meeting room, and then out of the building! To head on home, to change clothes, he didn't go past the Speed limit this time.