♡✤Kakyion

//

F/c = favorite color

You were dating Kakyoin for a while now, but you had done nothing to special. It was more of just hugs, love and kisses. Cuddles and etc.

You were sitting in your kitchen, it was summer and Kakyoin had called you. You reached over to the phone "hello?" You spoke "hello y/n" He spoke. "Oh, Kakyoin, how are you?" You asked cheerfully "I'm doing well, thank you, I was wondering of you would like to come over and maybe watch a movie?" He sound slightly nervous throughout the whole sentence.

"Sure, I'll be there, at what time?" You asked "I will pick you up at 8.." He answered and you agreed.

You tols your mom that you were going over to Kakyoins in about 2 hours. You got ready, putting on something comfort since..you know it was gonna be a movie night and thats what you and Kakyoin did especially when you watched them together.

You had shorts on and a grey jacket with white stripes on the ends of the sleeves. You hopped up and down, even if this was like you 100th time watching a movie with him you loved it. It was a simple and easy relationship, he was the man you loved the most with all your heart and he was the same with you, the woman he had fallen in love with.

Besides someone's mother...

You were sitting on your bed, grabbing your favorite f/c blanket and putting on your shoes until you heard your mom call for you "y/n! Kakyoin is here!" She yelled out to you "alright give me a sec!" You yell back and spring up from the ground.

You ran over with your blanket in hand and smile at him he smiled back "ready?" He asked and you nodded "have fun you two" You mother said as she waved to you and Kakyoin walking off to his house.

"We will!" You yelled out.

...

You and Kakyoin were sitting on the couch as he cuddled you close, you are watching a horror movie this time since it has been a while. You jumped a few times, trying to show you were scared. until..

"Boo!" Kakyoin yelled out at you and you screamed "Kakyoin!! Don't so that!" You scolded him as he laughed, trying to block the hits. "Sorry babe!" He said through chuckles. You laugh with him.

You were hugging onto Kakyoin pretty tightly along with your blanket. Kakyoin then moved his arm over you and wrapped it around your waist. You soon fell asleep in hid arms and he turned the tv off once he noticed. He laid you down on the couch and leaned to kiss your forehead.

Right before he had turned the tv off you were waking up, once he Lea down to kiss your forhead you grabbed his fave and kissed him. You both chuckled through the kiss and he pulled away smiling at you with a smug look. "Hm?" You hummed with a confused look.

He leaned down for another kiss as he pulled his body over yours, pinning you to the couch. You soom find yourself making put with Kakyoin. His hands against yous sides as you cupped his face and slide your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

He started to give you kisses down your jawline and towards your neck. You have never done this before, you were sweating and blushing as you grew more nervous each time he went lower. He kissed your neck lightly and softly and bit down on your soft spot.

"Mph-" You groaned and Kakyoin began to get a bit handys as he bit in deeper and his hands wondering your body. "K-kakyoin~" You moaned out as he bit deeper and licked the hickey.

Kakyoin made more hickeys along your neck as he slid your shirt off slowly and his lips only behind removed for a few seconds. He went right back to work and began pleasuring you more as you moaned slightly. You put your hands up his shirt, and took it off. You presses your hands against his firm chest as you blushed.

You never really saw his chest naked, matter of fact you never seen him naked or half naked. Neither had he also, for you though.. You blushed slightly and you began sucking on one of his buds and rubbed the other. He wasn't expecting it as he moaned out in pleasure "y/n~" He said as he grinded his teeth.

You continue to do this and switched.

You licked up his chest and kissed his collar bone, then biting it softly and sucking "mmm~" He moaned out "cmon, I can't let you have all the fun" You smirked down at you as he swooped you up and into his lap.

You blushed, as he then continued to kiss you again, passionatly.

//