Chapter 1

!! Manzile Badi Ziddi Hoti HainHasil Kaha Naseeb Se Hoti Hain Magar Waha Toofan Bhi Har Jate Hain Jaha Kastiyan Zid Par Hoti Hai Bharosha Ishwar Par Hai To Jo Likha Hai Taqdeer Main Wo He Paoge Magar Bharosha Agar Khud  Par Hai To Ishwar Wahi Likh...

Hasil Kaha Naseeb Se Hoti Hain Magar Waha Toofan Bhi Har Jate Hain Jaha Kastiyan Zid Par Hoti Hai Bharosha Ishwar Par Hai To Jo Likha Hai Taqdeer Main Wo He Paoge Magar Bharosha Agar Khud  Par Hai To Ishwar Wahi Likhega Jo Aap Chahoge Or Tumhe Haasil Karna Meri Jidd Thi !!

______________________________________

Shah House

(All servants cleaning n decorating the all house for coming new special mamber sumo mom checking all preparation she entered kitchen Ashnoor are happily cooking awesome foods for new member she never know his alka n ashnoor talking about foods Suddenly anil come home n Asked loudly)

Anil.areee Bhai kuch taiyariyan Hui ya nahi jaldi jaldi sab Karo isse pehle woh aa jaaye mujhe kisi bhi tarha ki koi kami nahi chahiye Hai.......(ashnoor listen his words n said loudly with smile)
Ashnoor.dad aap bhilkul bhi tension mat lijiye mere hote hue koi kami nahi hogi........
Anil.aap par hi toh Hume pura bharosa hai.......(they both smiled)

Sumo Entry Time

(Sumo lying her bed her face cover with blanket Suddenly she wake up slowly slowly she removed blanket her face she showed her cute ,innocent , beautiful , pretty face she Standing on the bed with take a yawn rubbing her eyes cutely always smile touching her face Suddenly tolled her phone ringtone n she enjoyed song with cute dancing steps)

Hai Rama Rama Ho Hai More Rama
Dil Main Macha Hai Kyon Koi Hungama Aayega Koi
Bahoan Main Leke

(She puts finger her rozy pink lips n sing)

Chumega Mere Yeh Lucky Lips
Aai Hai Ha Hhh Hh

(Suddenly she cutely sit on the bed picking call n said without listen any word)

Sumo.iam sorry guys aaj Sunday Hai aaj ka pura day me my dad nothing any one n she cut the call Suddenly she sniff foods beautiful odor she got up the bed n running on the downstairs she entered kitchen with sniff more foods odor n Suddenly she hugged ashnoor back side resting her head ashnoor back ashnoor know her Alka sees her n wishing Good morning she replied her cutely voice sumo said ashnoor with never broke hug good morning bhavs............(ash said with smile)
Ashnoor.good morning princess........(sumo Asked ashnoor)
Sumo.bhavs ye sab kiske liye ban raha Hai aaj koi festival Hai Jo Mai bhul gayi........
Ashnoor.nahiiii.......
Sumo.toh fir bhavs ye sab kyun.........(Suddenly Alka saying her)
Alka.aaj aapke dad ke favorite bakilsaahab a rahe hai.....(she listen "bakilsaahab"word rounding her mind she remembered Childhood memory that her dad always used this word for shravan Suddenly she broke hug n Asked her mom)
Sumo.kon bakilsaahab mumma.........
(Suddenly she said sumo)
Alka.aree tum toh use jaanti ho ya bhul gayi jisne har baar tumhe girne se bacahya Hai jiske aate hi tum kisi na kisi musibat me padkar girne waali hoti thi or woh tumhe Pakad leta Tha..........(she remembered his n her Childhood first meet that one dog running her side she running fastly without seeing his n Suddenly she bumped into stone n Fall Shravan arms she lostedly thinking this moment with little smile Suddenly ashnoor Asked sumo)
Ashnoor.tu use jaanti hai she never says any word she's lost herself ashnoor turn n Again asked her bata na.........(sumo murmured)
Sumo.use Kon nahi jaanta.......
Ashnoor.kuch kaha tune......(Suddenly she running upstairs her room without saying anything she started to jumping dancing with madly style n said happily)
Sumo.He is come she going to be washroom n take the shower she is so happy smile always touching her face after time she wore washroom clothes n come to the room she opened her wardrobe choosing clothes for her she sees many more dresses n rejected them Suddenly she sees saari that her father gifted her n said her that she wearing this for her special day she said Not Bad sumo she hold the saari n going to be wore this after time she wearing saari her look was so pretty in red n blue combination saari she giving her makeup final TouchUp she ready looking her in mirror she said herself baise mujhe ye nahi samajh aa Raha Hai ki aakhir Mai itni ready kis liye Hun Suddenly she said with remembering Shravan uss ladke ke liye jisne bachpan se leke aaj Tak mujhe kabhi bhaav hi nahi diya she asked herself aakhir Mai uske liye Mari kyun jaa rahi hun Hume mile 10 saal ho gaye Hai Woh bhi last time bhi Mai girne waali thi or usne mujhe Pakad liya Tha humari kabhi koi baat hi nahi hui she make a cat eyes n said usne Mera crush bhi candy Crush Kar Diya tha how rude she said with make a puppy face woh toh shayad ab tujhe bhul bhi Gaya hoga aakhir 10 saalon me kaun kise yaad rakhta hai Suddenly she said chal ye saari pehni Hai Toh dad ko hi dikha de ki unki princess iss saari me kaisi lag rahi Hai.......(she come outside get off the ladder in slow motion ramp walked style her dad listen her sandle voice he turned his face ladder side he surprisingly sees her in saari get up ashnoor n sumo mom busy in the kitchen sumo Dad talked to decoraters Standing there hall sumo Standing on the hall Suddenly dad said surprisingly)
Dad.oh my God my princess in saari look ashnoor n Alka listen his words they both come to the hall dad is so happy to seeing her in a saari he come her side sees her top to bottom sumo look his dad with cute smile Suddenly her Dad hold her both Shoulder proudly n said iam proud my princess you are so beautiful in this saari.......(Alka come sees her n said with holding her chin)
Mom.meri gudiya kitni pyaari lag rahi hai.........(Suddenly dad Standing sumo behind holding her both Shoulder proudly n said)
Dad.aakhir beti kiski hai......(All members listen dad words n said one by one)
Mom.aakhir Parchaai kiski Hai.....
(Suddenly ashnoor said loudly with smile)
Ashnoor.aakhir nanad kiski Hai.......(sumo listen all members words Suddenly she said cutely)
Sumo.sumo sabki hai Suddenly she running outside with saying them Mai jaa rahi hun Bahar thandi hawa lene ok......(She come outside photographer sees her she come his side then he asked her)
Photographer.mam aapne mujhe bulaya tha.........
Sumo.haan Maine hi aapko bulaya tha photoshoot ke liye.........(he asked)
Photographer.mam kiske hone Hai.......(she smiled n said playfully with spread her arms)
Sumo.inn haseen wadiyon ke photographer sees her with confusing face Suddenly sumo said aapko Kya lagta Hai Suddenly she said mere hone Hai........
Photographer.ok mam aaiye hum Location dicide karte hai........(They dicided plane side location then she started her photoshoot)