Chapter 6

!! Yun Toh Bahut Se Kaam The Hume Karne Ko Zindagi Me Magar Humne Teri Chahat Ko Har Baat Se Badhkar Mana Bas Yahi Zidd Rahi Ki Tujhe Haasil Karna Chaha !!______________________________________

______________________________________

(sumo standing in car side with resting her back on car door she talk ronit in call her face turn away after min shravan walk her side sudden she doing her face in front she looks at his
She keeps looking at him her eyes never stopped to see his he looks very hot n handsome in this look)

Shravan Look

(she never cut the call n down her phone he come n standing her front always smile touch her face he corrects hair with his fingers full on hero style he ask her)

Shravan.kaisa lag raha hun thik hun ya nahi ya koi kami then ronit listen n he know that this is shravan voice anger fill ronit eyes she listen shravan words n again gazing his top to bottom she again lost her sence he looked her confusingly after min he again ask kuch bologi ya nahi.............(ronit waited sumo's words he never cut the call she come her sence n said to shravan)
Sumo.hum late ho rahe hai hume chalna chahiye he surprised n think in mind that she never said any word but why but he open the car door n sit he sees sumo he surprised for her face smile she never seeing his ronit is happy that she didn't say anything
he is going to cut the call shravan start the car then sumo start car music player play the full of romentic song she turn shravan side n sudden said his this song is for you shravan he turn his face her side n look at her she said romentically ye meri taraf se tumhare uss sawal ka jawab hai jo tumne mujhse abhi puncha tha...........(ronit listen sumo words then he think that he listen shraman all talk's he never cut the call she resting her back on her seat he thinks that nothing will be special n start drive then song play)

Aaj zid kar raha hai dil
Karna hai bas tujhe hasil
Aaj zid kar raha hai dil
Ho mujhme tu ho bhi ja shamil
Aaj zid kar raha hai dil

(this time song words coming shravan mind then he going to shocked moad his eyes are wide open they met eyelock through in rear view mirror he looked her romentic eyes n her face smile)