The Endless Talks....

By the time Krishna and Arjun changed his clothes,  everyone has went to the dining space.
They took their seats beside each other.
Balram said 'What the hell where you doing there Kanha ?'
He smiles ' Something which I felt is important '.
'And thank god you changed those messy clothes. Now you look good Balram sighed .
Balram's good is something which should be called mesmerising.

'As Bhabhi said in the letter , Bhuvansundar ' Arjun laughed remembering that letter .
(ғor тнoѕe мaнaвнaraт ғanѕ wнo reмeмвer)

Krishna glanced a look at him .
Really , Bhuvansundar is the word which describes him . The most handsome man in the whole world.

Krishna changed the topic ' Dau ,Ma and Pitashri haven't returned yet ?'Arjun interrupts 'They or she ?' All of them laughed except his Madhav

Arjun interrupts 'They or she ?'
All of them laughed except his Madhav.
Meanwhile, Satyabhama and Jambavati came and sat . Satyabhama had forever ego of her being the best and Jambavati, an ardent follower of her Satyabhama Didi are people whom no one likes (except they themselves).
'When's Rukmani coming back ? ' asked Satyabhama
'She was supposed to come back today' said Revati .
'She doesn't has any responsibility or what ? Look Arya has become so lean'.
Arjun bursts out laughing.
'Then what are you both doing?' says Subhadra turning her face , who her Bhabhi 's ultimate favourite and vice versa .
'I always try my best to..... and their boasting of themselves continue till they finish the food .

Having finished their dinner , Krishna and Arjun sat on Krishna's favourite chair , planning to chat and talk the whole night .
'How do you even tolerate them Madhav? They have such ego . I even heard Jambavati made you and Bhabhi promise at the time of her wedding that her son will be the King'.

'I am just tired of them, Parth'.
'Then why did you marry, Madhav?'
'I had reasons. Leave that Parth'.

Arjun could see his Madhav is sad .
'Life is so complex right ,Madhav? We have to keep on waiting for the thing to happen. Everything is ultimately about the wait . Sometimes we even wait for someone' teased Arjun .

'At least I have someone to wait for ... they are some people around who lives a 1/5th marital life 'Krishna laughed
'You are talking about your Sakhi 'said Arjun
'No, I'm talking about her poor husbands ' laughed Krishna .
'Okay , okay I lose. No one can win in the battle of words with you ' Arjun admitted .
'The Rajasuya Yagna will take place next year as you suggested Jyesth ' says Arjun .
'It will change the entire future of Aryavart ' said Krishna with a deep breath .
'What do you mean , Madhav?'
'I mean that after Bhrata Yudhisthir will become the Chakravartin Samrat, he will change the future of Aryavart with his good deeds and peaceful reign ' He said with a heavy heart, knowing that actually is going to happen .

'And then everything will be well and good ' hoped Arjun .
He didn't reply.
'Madhav, you remember the first time we meet .... when we were being chased by Kalyavan ?'
'Ofcourse I remember Parth '
'Subhadra and I were about to die. Before we met, Subhadra was praising about you a lot . She loves you unconditionally '
'After all she's my yogmaya'
(reмeмвer тнaт dιalogυe ғroм мв?)

'She's is nice girl though I was supposed to talk to her after I come back and I forgot ' laughed Arjun .
'Moreover she's likes you '
'How does her liking me matters, Madhav ?'
'Why do you take things that way Parth ? I never said it's which way . You are only assuming. '

Arjun blushed.

Krishna smiled . He knows that Arjun too likes Subhadra.
'Let Bhabhi come back . I have a lot to talk to her ' said Arjun who has also become a very dear friend of Rukmani (except being her brother-in-law) since the day Arjun helped her in fleeing from her own wedding.

Their conversation continued till it was dawn

Their conversation continued till it was dawn .