His Beloved Returns

Having talked with his Parth for the whole night , he didn't sleep at all .But he isn't weary . Talks with his Parth never tires him . On the other hand, he's greatly impatient.
Standing on the shore of the Arabian sea , he's waiting.
He's waiting for her to come .

After quite a long time ,he sees her coming. It's not any mirage (which he had imagined many times ). It's she . She has returned after a span of almost 10 days .

He runs upto her .

Dressed in pink , quite tall for a girl but perfect for the tall Krishna. She wore gold jewelleries and ornaments across her body. It seems as if the whole universe has gathered all his powers to make this perfect face. So Pretty.

'Arya, what are you doing here early morning?' she asks with a smile

'Arya, what are you doing here early morning?' she asks with a smile .
'I was taking a morning walk just to refresh my mood '.
'Oh , I see ' she smiled ,knowing the real reason .
'What ? '
'What what ? Did I say anything?'
'You didn't believe. ' he says .

'You won't ask where Ma and Pitashri are .Such a caring son .His parents' well being doesn't even bothers him . He's busy in proving himself correct ' she says teasingly

'Then, I won't ask only ' he says knowing the fact that they decided to stay there for some more time .

She laughed. He too laughed.
'Did Shishupal say anything? '
'Naah , why would he ?'  

'Nothing. I just thought.... '
'You thought he will avenge me because I was supposed to marry him' she laughed out loud .

He kept looking at her .At her face . At her happy face .
'Don't you remember anything?' He asked .
'No, I don't.  And why do you always ask me this question, Arya ? '
'Nothing that important .... Do you know your favourite Bhrata Arjun has come ?'
'My Favourite? He's your favourite not mine '.

'When everyone thought that they got burned in that laakshagriha , you were the only one who didn't believe. You were only saying Bhrata Arjun se mil bhi nhi paayi . Stop pretending. Admit that he's your favourite. Also , he was asking thousand times Where's bhabhi? When is she coming? I have to talk to her etc. '

'Let's go , we are getting late ' she says and starts walking.

'Khule Aasmaan Ke Nichey
Tu Aage Main Tere Pichey
Saath Mein Lehron Ki Gadgadahat
Aise Hi Hum Apne Sapne Seenchey'

'Khule Aasmaan Ke NicheyTu Aage Main Tere Pichey Saath Mein Lehron Ki Gadgadahat Aise Hi Hum Apne Sapne Seenchey'

'Now , someone is intending to become a poet ? ' She asks .

'Not that much .... Let's go ... Otherwise I will receive praises from Dau ' he laughed.

They leave .

As they were about to enter the Palace, Balram calls from behind.  Arjun too was with him .

'Kanha, I have something important to discuss.  Come with me .... And yes Rukmani Ma and Pitashri didn't come ?'
'No , Bhrata Balram.  They want to stay there somedays more 'she says .
'Okay , that's fine'.

'So , did Shishupal make some special arrangements for your arrival ' Arjun laughed.
'No , I would have been happy if he did ' She too laughed .
'Any threats?'
'No.'
'Okay, is his wife pretty ?' He asks .
'Ummm.... yes... but she's isn't married till now... so she isn't his wife '
'Ek hi baat hai ' .
'Ek baat nhi hai . Kya pata woh bhi meri tarah bhaag jaaye '
Both of them laughed aloud.

'So,Arjun do you intend to marry her if she flees?' She asked jokingly .

'No. Actually not . But I regret of not marrying some other girl. On the contrary,  I helped her in marrying someone else'.
'May I know who's she ?'
'You won't recognize, Bhabhi '
Rukmani knew very well what he was implying.