11. Exploring pt 1

(unedited)
Y/n layed in bed, unable to fall a sleep again. She soon heard her alarm beeping and she climbed out of bed. She opened her door and stumbled to the dining room to Lucifer was there.

"Lucy... morning..." She mumbled and climbed into her chair.

"Morning y/n how did you sleep?"

"Good..." She lied, grabbing some food for herself and started to eat.

Within a few minutes, Beel had arrived to eat his breakfast, soon the rest of their siblings came to eat their food.

Y/n finished up her food and got off her chair

"I'll be in my room." She quickly went to her room and hoped onto her bed.

She layed there for a few seconds then pushed herself off and opened her window. She looked out of it, shaking from fear, since she was afraid of heights.

She took a deep breathe and climbed onto the room. She gripped onto the tiles tightly and closed her eyes.

"It's not so scary y/n-chan, just a little bit high-" she opened her eyes and shrieked, the tile she was gripping on came loose making her fall.

She turned into her demon form and landed in a bush.

"Ow..." She climbed out of the thorny bush and pulled out the thorns that got stuck in her.

She looked at her bedroom window and sighed. She didn't exactly know how to fly.

She didn't want to go back just yet so she climbed over the fence and looked around before heading off in the direction towards RAD.

~~~~~~~
Hi happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day

I also have a question did Obey me end or is it still continuing???

Anyways I'll update soon.

~ Skypie