Chapter 25: Custard problems

IDK why I just wanted to make it that Y/n could talk to her tail and have her tail be like a separate 'person'

Also for those people who want to know. The devs said that Luke was 10 in the human age, Y/n's age is 8-9 years old. She does look younger than she is but that is her age in the human world.

~~~~~~~~

Y/n yawns softly, as she rubs her eyes, It was quite late in the morning, 10 am to be exact.

The small female sat up and stretches. She climbed out of her bed and noticed a small sticky note on her door from Lucifer, who let her sleep in and stay home while everyone else was at school.

The female decided to try and head up the attic again, since Lucifer couldnt stop her, and no one would know.

She went to the stair case and tried to go up but that weird force was stopping her, making her huff.

"Aww man..." She was wondering why Mc could go up, but she couldnt.

She turned around and as she was going to leave she was yanked back slightly, making her yelp. She looked at her tail, which was wrapped around the stair case's bar.

"No tail, I'm going." She huffed at her tail and took it off and she continued to walk away when her tail wrapped around the bar again, yanking her towards the stairs again, making it so she accidentally went through the force with the speed, and falling onto the stairs. 

"Tail! That hurt!" The female huffed and rubbed her sore butt.

She noticed she was closer to the attic and decided to go up, as she went up she looked around, questioning why MC went up here, and why Lucifer was so secretive about it.

She heard a few noises, like dripping, and a soft bang, making the girl squeak and run down the stairs again from her fear.

Her tail seemed to be mad at her.

"I-I thought there was a rat! or a mouse!" She said, shaking slightly, making the tail seemingly stare at her.

"Yeah I know I'm technique a mouse but still..."

She looked at the staircase again and tried to go up it but the force was there again, making her groan.

She felt hungry so she headed down towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab something to eat

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours her siblings came back to the house of lamentations from RAD. 

She was in her room on her DDD, talking to Luke, who had also just gotten back to the purgitory Hall. 

She soon heard her door open to be Levi who asked if she wanted to join him and play a few games for a while.

Which she had obviously replied with a yes. 

~~~
After dinner the small female was in her room. She was writing down a few things in her learning book that Satan had bought her a while a go. 

She set the book down and noticed Beel heading down for his evening snack as usual. She got up and watched him leave and she went and closed her door to her bedroom. She had planned to follow MC to see what she was going to do tonight but she decided to go to bed instead.

~~
 Y/n heard a bang and a smash from next door, Mc's room. She went to see A giant hole in the wall made by Beelzebub. A few seconds later and Lucifer was there, furious at them all.

Which ended up being hours of scolding from Lucifer, even though Y/n was a witness.

"It's all Mammon's fault!" Mc Blurted out, earning a "hey!" from Mammon.

"Mc, you'll be staying in Beelzebub's room for the time being since your room was smashed.."

"HEY! Why cant MC stay in my room? I must take care of her!"

Y/n yawned a bit. "Can I go... Im tired..." She started to sound like belphie...

Lucifer nodded, since when they explained the situation of the custard, Y/n wasnt really involved...

As the female reached her room and plopped onto her bed, her DDD went off. She picked it up to see a message from Luke

LULU (LUKE)

Y/n, meet me out side.. right now...

Y/n stared at the messaged and popped an ok sticker. She headed downstairs quietly and opened the front door. 

She noticed Luke at the entrance and she went over to him.

"Hey Lulu!" She said smiling at him, she yawns slightly.

"Can I ask you for a favour..." He ignored that she called him Lulu, it was at least better than Chihuahua..

"Sure what is it?" She tilted her head and looked at the male.

"Can I stay with you foe a while..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUH DUH DAAAAAAAAAA

here is the chapterrrrr

I decided to make Y/n give Luke a different Nickname. So his Nickname is now Lulu cuz its cute ^^

Hope you enjoyed BAI

(Trying to draw a Chibi Y/n T~T  for the next Chapter )