Chapter 1 Part 8

When I woke up the next day, a sleeping prince held me tightly. It was my turn to lie in bed and stare at him. All night, I kept waking up as his fingers softly and lightly touched my skin. He knew every inch of my body better than I did. He searched all night trying to find a spot he had not claimed yet. He was marking his territory.

Sleeping now, he looked powerless. He was breathing softly without a single wrinkle creasing his beautiful face. A slight smile was on his face as he lay there peacefully in bliss. I stole a quick glance under the covers and saw his shaft. It was huge and ready. Is he dreaming of me or some Arabian princess?

Jealousy ate at me as I snuggled closer to him, holding on to him and staking my claim on this beautiful man. He is mine. All mine.

I could not help myself, and I peeked one more time under the covers and groaned at the delightful sight. As I looked up, I found Nidal glaring down at me with an amused smile on his face. My face turned beet red with embarrassment. Why did I allow my eyes to travel so much? What was I thinking?

I did not want to get my prince mad again, but as I looked at his face again, I saw raw lust there. His eyes looked as if they turned a darker shade of blue. His hands tightened around my waist, and he pulled me up on top his hot, already aroused body. I felt his shaft pushing against my thigh, his hands squeezing me closer, and his mouth reached hungrily and trailed kisses down my neck.

Nidal pulled the nightgown off my body and flipped me on my back. His lips were demanding, his embrace was possessive and strong, and when he leaned his hips against mine, desire shuddered through me so intensely that a moan escaped through my lips. Nidal grabbed my breasts, stroking them gently and playfully in his hands. His lips worked their way to them as his tongue skillfully worked magic, teasing my nipples until they were hard as a rock. I heard him take a sharp inhalation of breath as he hungrily buried his face in my breast. His hands glided up my thigh and ignited a liquid fire within me so intense that exploded inside me and traveled throughout my entire body, like hot lava escaping from a volcano. Losing all my senses and shaking uncontrollably, I called out his name in a voice I did not even recognize as my own.

Nidal made a strangled sound before his lips came crashing down on mine. His hands skillfully burned my skin with passion. With my hands, I also explored places I had never before touched. Nidal's sculpted, naked, warrior body trembled beside me as he whispered what he wanted to do to me, and finally he shifted his body on top of mine. His breathing sounded harsh, and I felt the thundering of his heartbeat against my breast. I was trembling with desire. He kissed me savagely. And with one plunge, he broke the barrier, claiming me his forever as he pushed deep within me. Nidal stopped for a brief second, waiting for the pain to subside. I could see in his eyes how it pleased him that he was the first to take my maidenhood. Then, unleashing all his emotions, Nidal lost all control and dug deeper and deeper until I trembled in his arms. He hoarsely called out my name as he rode me with wild passion to a point of no return. His husky voice mingled with my sweet cries. He spoke in his rich, husky Arabian tongue as he came, shuddering in my arms so intensely that it took my breath away.

I was totally and passionately in love with him. Wrapping my arms around Nidal, I never wanted to let him go. He was mine. I was his. We were now one. Complete. We were oblivious to anything outside of our lovemaking. We looked hungrily into each other's eyes, and at that moment, we both understood that we could never be without each other ever again. Together or nothing, that was what our eyes said. And that was how it shall be from this moment forward.

I traced the soft skin of his solid, muscled back. Nidal held me in his strong embrace as he lovingly stared deep into my soul. I was lost for words. He fell sideways on the bed, still holding me closely, and softly whispered words of endearment. And then suddenly he asked with a tortured and trembling voice, "Do you love me?"

Love him?

I answered simply yes.

How can he question my love for him after what we had just shared?