Chapter 35

Harry's POV

I had been waiting about 15 minutes outside this door for Rachel to come back from being questioned when an officer came out and said "Mr styles? Can you follow me please" I was a little concerned as I was told I had to wait here but I followed him anyway. After walking down a long corridor we got to a room and he walked in first then allowed me to follow, I saw Rachel sat in the corner of the room crying in a ball, I walked over to her and bent down in front of her and said "shh, it's okay princess, come and give me a cwtch, I've got you I promise" she flung herself into my arm and held me so tight, I pulled her away and calmed her down before asked her what was wrong. "I can't do it haz, I'm sorry but I just can't" she said sobbing. "What can't you do sweetheart?" I asked gently, "I can't see him again, I can't" she replied. I was so confused so I turned around and asked the officer sat at the table "can you please explain she is in this state?" With the anger rising in my slightly. "We would like Rachel to go and see the man that she thinks did this to be sure we have the right man"
"We found him, she identified him then!" I said
"I know and I understand it's not nice but it's got to be done"
"When?"
"Now" he said with a questioning look on his face.
It was bad enough that we had run into one of our mothers ex boyfriends as soon as we got here and now this

Rachel's POV

It was nice to finally get back home and relax in the sofa, Harry made me go identify him and it made my skin crawl but it was definitely him. I decided to curl up on the sofa while Harry made some food because I didn't feel to good and the next think I know I was being woken up by Harry who had made pizza for us, so I ate that and went if to bed as I must have already dozed off once I thought it best to just go now. Harry had work tomorrow and so I was stuck home alone all day but oh well, school on Monday.

Okay guys I know it was beyond short but I've been so busy but decided I'd complete the little cliff hanger from the last one!! I'm hoping to update properly sometime soon but for now here's a little teaser :)