♪You Like It Too?♪

You quietly enter to castle behind Yoongi, not wanting to be spotted by anyone.
You groan, when you spot tons of stairs. Yoongi glances over at you and notices your expression.

"I don't like these stairs either, that's why I have my own personal elevator. We can go in that to my room."

He leads me to the elevator and presses the button to bring it down to our floor. The elevator comes down and we get in, Yoongi presses a number to floor 3.

"Just so you know, I didn't do this for you. I just don't like going up stairs, so don't start thinking things." He irked.

Alright sir. We hear a ding as we reach our floor. Yoongi walks out once the doors open and I follow after him.

Once we enter his room, i look around and spot multiple things of my same interest. I found the same pair of Beats that I had and multiple posters that I had in my own room.

His flooring was a marvelous grayish marble floor. On the other side of the room I was met with a Digital Audio Workstation with numerous papers scattered on top it.

Pens and pencils in a expensive looking cup, an MIDI Controller, a pair of studio headphones, an audio interface, and a studio recording mic with a cozy looking rolling chair. Right in the middle of the room was big large king bed.

"So your into music too, huh?" I urge to start a conversation.

"Yeah, what about it?" His eyes gazed into mine.

"Nothing, I just never really met anyone with this much interest in music other than myself." I respond.

"Y-you like music too?" His eyes meet mine intently.

"Y-yeah," I look away from his gaze feeling flustered.

"It's been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember, but I stopped making it," I pause.

"Anyways why are you interested in music?" My voice cracks as I try to change the subject.

Yoongi silently notices the tone in my voice and leaves it be.

"Ever since I heard it I loved it, classical music really just wasn't my thing my mother loves it, I don't mind it I'm just into HipHop more. My brothers enjoy it too, that's one of the multiple things we have in common. Our love for music." He speaks with passion.

"That's awesome, Yoongi. I bet the music you make is great." I smile.

"I wish my mother would think the same" His eyes wander to the floor.

"Yoongi, just don't listen to anyone. All that matters is that if you enjoy it."

Short chapter but oh well :)
-a/n