Renegade - the band

Chapter 1 : Arden Ceoen , before the band.

The sky is turning darker and darker as Arden Ceoen, the owner of "Guitar Creak" is still in his office sorting out the paperworks. Feeling tired, Arden took some pills to keep him energized as these paperworks needed to be passed up the next morning. An hour later, he finally finished his job. Arden packed up his stuffs and drove home.

Arden Ceoen was born on June 6, 1975 in England. He has curly black hair and dark skin. He also wears a necklace with a cross on it around his neck. Arden Ceoen is the only son of Millicent Ceoen and Laura Mare. Both of his parents died in a car crash when he was just 6 years old. He was then sent to be taken care of by his uncle, Richard Ceoen. But his uncle didn't take much notice of him.

Arden Ceoen loved music with all his heart and was gifted to playing them. His first instrument was the guitar. He perfected it with the help of his musician teacher, Nakiru Isuzu (From Japan). Years later, he was known as one of the best guitarist in highschool. He had concerts and parties almost every single week. He was famous and well-known to many people.

Sometimes, Arden would have charity concerts to raise funds for the people in poor countries. The truth is that he only wanted to perform to show his guitar skills to the world, he didn't really cared much about the fund raising campaign. All of the concerts that Arden had performed at were not so big. He had one dream, and it was to create the best 4-man band.

 Last year, he moved to Staffordshire, England to make a living. He rented a flat and opened up a guitar store. He named it "Guitar Creak". Arden also admitted that it was a really weird name. At Staffordshire, his business wasn't going well and he also has a lot of debts to repay. Life was tough for him there. Adren was about to give up on life , but then he remembered about his one dream.