Generated story

George Turnbull was thinking about Clay Brown again. Clay was a splendid hero with pretty lips and tall hands.
George walked over to the window and reflected on his picturesque surroundings. He had always loved idyllic London with its light, lonely living room. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel ecstatic.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a splendid figure of Clay Brown.
George gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a special, sweet, tea drinker with fragile lips and charming hands. His friends saw him as a famous, fierce friend. Once, he had even brought a courageous puppy back from the brink of death.
But not even a special person who had once brought a courageous puppy back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Clay had in store today.
The clouds danced like drinking donkeys, making George relaxed. George grabbed a squidgy hat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.
As George stepped outside and Clay came closer, he could see the old glint in his eye.
Clay gazed with the affection of 9344 delightful hilarious horses. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a relationship."
George looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the squidgy hat. "Clay, I love you so much," he replied.
They looked at each other with worried feelings, like two regurgitated, rainy rabbits singing at a very friendly disco, which had R & B music playing in the background and two grateful uncles talking to the beat.
George regarded Clay's pretty lips and tall hands. "I feel the same way!" revealed George with a delighted grin.
Clay looked delighted, his emotions blushing like a blue-eyed, boiling blade.
Then Clay came inside for a nice cup of tea.
THE END

_______________________________________
And that's on being to lazy to wrote your own story so you use a generated story creater:)