Epilogue: Finale

"Do you know why we asked you too stay behind, son?" Asked his father, "No, why?" Ethan Asked in responce. "Because we'd just like to have a little chat with you before you doze off" Replied his father. "Is everything alright?" Ethan Asked, "Of course" Smiled his father "It's just... your mother told me all about all that's happened to you ever since your return just last night. My heart sank faster than a ship when I heared it all.  You've been through so much, done things I never dreamed possible, and I can't even tell you how proud I am. I mean, fighting a demon... there never was any stopping you, was there?". Ethan chuckled slightly, "Well... it was prehaps THE most unexpected moment of my entire life, but I did what had to be done... nothing more, nothing less". "You've grown up so beautifully," Miranda smiled warmly, "And look and you now, nearly an adult. A fully grown man." Ethan sighed, "I don't like the idea of growing older, but it's not because of the fact that no one likes it, but because... of the fact that I spent 10 whole years without you two or Sofia. All those years I've lost... all because I was the so-called 'Chosen One', destined to destroy an ancient evil that threats the entire known universe... it's just too much". "Oh, sweetie... Come here", frowned his mother. Ethan moved over and joined her in a warm, soothing embrace. "I want that decade of my life back, damnit!" he cried. "There there, son," John said softly. "It's okay, sweetie," Miranda added, "All that's gone now, remember?". "I know... I ALWAYS know!" Ethan sobbed, "But no matter what, I will NEVER be able to truely move on from what has happened to me! A simple child, stripped away of childhood innocence, and forced to train at the young age of 12, untill the day I was ready to fight in the midst of a war I never even wanted anything to do with!". Everyone gathered round him, "Easy, boy" Roland the First told him, "Deep breaths. Try not to think about it". "You clearly have no idea how hard that it..." Ethan argued. John sighed "Actually,  do. Remember what I told you?". "Oh... yes..." Ethan frowned, "Then you know how I feel". "Of course I do," replied his father, "We've both fallen victim to the harsh, cruel side of life, but that does not mean that there is no 'fixing' ourselves. All we have to do is ensure that we come to terms with it, and perhaps... a few therapy sessions while we're at it." Ethan let out an irritated sigh, "Alright... alright". "I think you've had enough for tonight, sweetie" said Miranda. "I'll say..." Ethan sighed, "Actually... on second thought, make that a fortnight". "A decade seems more accurate," his father joked. some chuckled, but quietly to avoid waking the children. "Alright then," smiled Roland, "I think it's OUR turn to head off for bed". "Agreed" Smiled his father. Everyone said goodnight to each other and made their way to their rooms, but Johnathon stayed behind one last time because he need to speak with Ethan in private. "Is everything alright, father?" Ethan Asked, "Of course" Smiled his father "I just need to show you something important before you doze off to dream world". "Alright" Smiled Ethan, his father then handed him a black box the size of the palm of his hand. He opened it very slowly to reveal a large, diamond ring.

 He opened it very slowly to reveal a large, diamond ring

Ethan's jaw dropped "You've got to be kidding me...", Johnathon Chuckled "That's the very reaction i was expecting". "How the heck did you?..." Ethan Asked struggling to speak, "Let's just say, i have my ways" Johnathon Replied winking. "You never married when i was a child..." Said Ethan "And now you both FINALLY have the chance to do so!". "This thing looks like it's COMPLETELY made of actual diamond!" He Added, "It is! well... mostly" Smiled his father "And it wasn't cheap, i can tell you that... Anywho, Roland and myself had a small chat in private a few hours ago during dinner, and we have officially came to the agreement of himself and Miranda filing for divorce". "Wai- really!?" spluttered Ethan, "It is something that needs to be done" Replied his father "It's the only way myself and your mother will ever be able to TRULY get back together". "Then... does that mean Roland and Lorelei will re-marry aswell?", "That's right" Smiled his father "Simply put: Two big happy families, united as one!". "Well, anyway, that's what i wanted to show you" He Said "Now, FINALLY, we can drift off to the land of dreams", "Agreed" Smiled Ethan sounding as if he was going to cry one again "I'm just... so happy that things have finally turned around for good, all the pain, sadness and anger, have come to an end...". Johnathon Smiled proudly "Come here, my son", he then pulled his hero of a son into one last hug. "Chin up" He Added as they parted "There's a bright new life ahead of us, and i look forward to the day of the two weddings". "You think it'll be a 'Joint' wedding?" Ethan Said wittily as they made their way to Johnathon's room, "Perhaps" His father Chortled "Alright, i'll see you in the morning, son, goodnight". "Goodnight" Smiled Ethan. After his father closed the door behind him, he made his way to Sofia's room. Once there, he ever-so silently opened the doors, to reveal silence itself. He saw his younger sister sound asleep with her animal friends snuggled nearby, and smiled "Poor girl" He Thought "All that 'Fun' really wore her down". He then took of his shoes to avoid generating noise, and quietly walked over. Once he reached her, he bent down and gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead. He then tiptoed back over to the doorway, picked his shoes up, and left. And right as he did, he could have sworn he saw his sister's smile grow twice it's size. He finally reached his room, and entered. He felt exhausted, he stripped down to his underwear. But before he jumped in, he thought of something and went outside to his balcony. He leaned on the over the edge and enjoyed the cool breeze of the summer nighttime, then looked up at the stars "Thank you, Walt" He Smiled "For everything". He then turned back around to go back inside. But as he did, the glow of the moon bouncing off the castle walls suddenly turned into a more 'Colourful' tone. He slowly turned back around only to see a sight he thought he would never see again.

 He slowly turned back around only to see a sight he thought he would never see again

The Ultimate Prince was speechless, he could only smile brightly. Small multi-colored magical orbs and particles began fading in and floating around him in a most whimsical fashion, he could tell almost right away... this was Walt's way of saying "You're welcome". After the little light show had ended, and faded away, he went back inside while letting out a big yawn. He tiredly made his way over to his bed, and slowly tucked himself in. He let out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes, and gently drifted off into a well deserved deep sleep.

This had truely been a life-changing adventure for Prince Ethan, what started as a simple incident, turned into something much bigger and sinister. Discovering the very person responsible for chasing him and his father out of the kingdom a whole decade ago had changed the way he saw the past forever. He and his sister's true birth father had finally reunited with them after 10 long years, as had James and Amber's real mother... thanks to Ethan, of course. The origins of his father's heritage was perhaps the most mind-blowing and unexpected thing the people of the Ever Realm had ever heard, but within time, everyone would come to think of it as simply 'Nothing out of the ordinary'. Now, both families are united together as one big happy one. There's a most certain bright future ahead for them, who knows what could happen next. There are still handfulls of surviving members of the Army of Darkness to hunt down and eliminate, but nothing is too much for the Ultimte Prince to handle. But what WILL he and his family encounter next, and what is next for them in general? Well, that is a story for another time.

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

THE END.