Jealous

(Y/N) has feelings for her friend, Sheamus. When she sees his latest post on Instagram, will she able to continue burying her feelings?

Based on this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuWjqb8FANf/

You couldn't believe your eyes when Sheamus' post on Instagram appeared on your timeline. First, you were turned on. But then, you couldn't help but feel slightly angry. It left little to nothing to the imagination.

Sure, you were only friends. However, you were head over heels with him, and just the thought of other women pleasing themselves, drooling over that picture, bothers you.

You knew you'd have to try and pretend nothing happened, but you also knew it'd be really hard. Lately it's grown harder and harder to keep your feelings buried. So when Cesaro and Seth started teasing him about it, it didn't take long to get you worked up.

"Man, what was that pic for?" Cesaro playfully bumps against Sheamus' shoulder, who just shakes his head. "Or should I say who was it for?" He reformulates, wiggling his brows.

"Yeah, man. You were definitely tryna tease someone." Seth adds, smirking.

Sheamus is bright red, feeling embarrassed. Especially because you were hearing all that. He just wanted them to shut up. He glances at you, sitting down in a large box in the corridor through the corner of his eye, but finds you looking down at your phone. Little did he know that you were only trying to avert your attention from their interaction.

His action didn't pass by unnoticed by Seth and Cesaro, who exchanged a knowing look.

"I was not." Sheamus shakes his head. "I just thought I looked good, so I posted a picture." He shrugs.

Suddenly, Cesaro gets close to him, and motions Seth closer too before he whispers, "Was it for her?"

"Uh? W-what? N-no! Why would you even think t-" He shout-whispers, being cut off by Cesaro.

"Ok, so the answer is 'yes, it was'. Thank you for clearing that up." He smiles widely, patting his back. Seth only stood there, nodding in agreement, wishing him good luck before walking off. "Go talk to her."

"What? And say what? She's occupied as you can see, and-"

"No, no. Stop." He cuts him off, shaking his head. "Go there and make a move. You get along so well already. Plus... I have a feeling you don't have to be worried." He adds, a knowing smile appearing on his face.

Sheamus furrows his brows in confusion and looks between you and Cesaro. You were scrolling down your phone, just in intuition because you weren't paying any attention to it and you weren't listening to their conversation anymore. All you were thinking about was: number 1, who could she be and number 2, how did you not noticed he was interested in someone else.

Suddenly you feel someone walking towards you, noticing through the corner of your eye that it was Sheamus... and that's when you snap out of it. You get up and walk out in the opposite direction, leaving Sheamus confused, and disappointed, planted in the middle of the corridor.

He turns back to face Cesaro, who shoots him a sorrowful look. His shoulders fall down as he sighs, hanging his head low.

"What did I do?" He asks as he nears Cesaro once again.

"I don't know, man. You should ask her about it. Talk it out." He advices, patting Sheamus' back as they walked down the corridor.

Sheamus nodded in agreement, his mind clearly lost in thought.